Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Good News

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster and Me is back and can be download. There are no more messed up files it works great. Also they started makeing new patches again for it and it is still free to play free to download. It still has some bugs and still only one server, but maybe we can get them to change that.

Old   #2

?????what are u talking about????

Old   #3

google is helping everyone sgt shivers
monster and me is a game
Old   #4

The makers of Conquer Online made Monster and me first. After they Monster and Me 3.0 they made Monster and Me 2.5 free to play. Monster and ME 3.0 was not bring in the money so they cancelled it but left Monster and Me 2.5 open as a free to play free to download. Everyone that still plays the game had trouble because of bugs and the maker were not making new patches. I e-mailed them asking if there would ever be any new patchs they said when they find away to make money off the game. I try to download the game after I started playing conquer online but I could not get it working because alot of the files were corrupt and you had to download all the files one by one to fix them but no one could get one file working. So like most people I give up on the game. Tell CO2 start that ads for the servers. One was to Monster and Me and I check it out again. They fixed the files and there now making new patchs so Monster and Me can be played again and it is still free to play free to download just like Conquer Online.

Check it out at

Old   #5

and wich one is better?=)
CO2 or M&M?
Old   #6

yeah i tried this game a long time ago.....after i dled co1 and now i guess ill give it a try again!
Old   #7

I like CO2 more than M&M cuz its just more fun to play it. M&M gets boring very fast.
But I would try it though. Maybe ull like it