Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] ** LOADER MAKER V1 ** Works!

This is a discussion on [Release] ** LOADER MAKER V1 ** Works! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category; ew loader maker v1!! screenies at bottom. it does work and the problem is the dcr's. When you make your ...

Old   #1
Banned

[Release] ** LOADER MAKER V1 ** Works!

ew loader maker v1!!

screenies at bottom.

it does work and the problem is the dcr's. When you make your habbo you cant change the clothes.. I would suggest getting other dcr's. Or you can use prehosted ones.

or you can get pre hosted dcr's and loaders. ( cant change clothes with these dcr's)

or you can get your own dcr's and other stuff. ( i would suggest using this unless you cant find other dcr's)

then once you get your loader created you can either get the one with a background...

or one without a background..

too ugly so i didnt want to post it.

so use this today. It rocks and works too

Credit to me .!