Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Tricks to REDUCE D/c Problem in WS 3.0, Hope This HELP!

Discussion on Some Tricks to REDUCE D/c Problem in WS 3.0, Hope This HELP! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

100% CREDITS TO DMT209
Quote:
I often got D/c when 1st dl 3.0 and put in use. Around 3~20 mins.
I follow Circa's sugg, it solve the freezing at chrter screen for me, but still come in game got d/c 3~15 mins in BIG MAP. Around 25~30 mins for SMALL MAP
Then I did try to find out way to lengthen the Botting time
These steps I used, and I see that I did not get D/c Around 55~70 mins XD :

1: Once I start game, I usually check for "random.dll" ---> Those file created once WS started up. Try to Delete those ones.

2: I come to HS folder, Deleter file named: 3n.mhe <--- this Step is Important not to get Freezing Issue at Charter screen.

3: start up WS normally, and this maybe a clue for you guys not to waste time when turn frozen at Char Screen:

Once you start up WS, hit Ctrl + Alt + Del, Task Manager appears, choose Process tab.

Then you should notice that :
" If the FLORA.exe file stays over or on or above the WKspeed.exe" <-- This should let you have ~95% not being frozen
in Char Screen.
"If FLORA.exe stays under WS.exe" <--- then click End Process for FLORA.exe immediately ---> You dun have to log in and turn freeze. Then Redo those Step ABOVE

If you ask me : How can we make FLORA.exe stay above WS.exe" <--- I can answer u that in fact, I dunno, just follow these step and got the result.

You have 90~95% pass the Character screen, so if U still got frozen, try again, i'm sure that this case is rare and if it happens, 2~3 times relog in is going to work. Sure that.

AND YOU DUN HAVE TO MOVE TO TOWN ---> WASTE TIME ^^

For training, Im not sure, but most ppl kind of prefer to AFK alot, and there's obviously a D/c comin. 100% for this one.
For my own, I used to AFK alot, but for this 3.0, the D/c still not get fixed, so I try this with my hand sticked on the keyboard ^__^

Enter the game : Turned off F9 (Gmod) right away, then we have F9 F10 and F11 all : OFF

Come to the training spot, use SHIFT + 1 is BETTER TO REDUCE THE D/C PROBLEM FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO STILL....

Hit Randomly 1 mob for 4~5 times, hit SHIFT + 1 :
For BIG MAP : Kill 15~25 mobs / Hit
SMALL MAP : 10~12 mobs/ Hit

HERE'S THE TRICK I ALWAYS USE:

Once hit SHIFT + 1 : Exp points lines raised up. And YOU SHOULD ONLY press SHIFT + 1 after the FIRST TURN is DONE. For those lines are the same, chat with any words in GENERAL channel to see if the turn is done yet. Then hit for the 2nd turn.

NOTICE: JUST STAY ON YOUR MAP, DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE MAP OR CHANNEL TOO USUALLY, I DID IT --> GOT D/C AFTER 4th TIMES CHANGE THE CHANNEL. STAY ON YOUR MAP, ITS SAFE, IT NICE AND PEACEFULL

LAST THING Plz Don't Get D/c By Doing F10, this gonna make you have to go Load.exe W/o HACK to return to the Town, JUST USE
SHIFT + 1, if you get D/c by doing this, you can easily redo steps AT THE TOP again, SAVE MORE TIME.
THAT'S IT !

I see that there are many ppl still stuck with this prob, so I just wanna help, work for me, my friends, so... Last Time, I can play for around 70~75 mins with no D/c. <---Got D/c after that coz I changed the Channel too much, so I'll check If I can hold longer than this.
Btw, I use VISTA & XP sp2.

Hope this HELP!

PLEASE NO FLAME, NO WAR, NO BAD WORDS, NO SHOOTING, NO GRENADE, NO ELECTRIC SHOCK..