Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Holiday EXP trick

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
With all the holiday festivities is the perfect time to find a great and easy farming mission. The holiday mission has a substantial amount of Longbow troops and all you hafta do is grab 4 glowies. To the average player? No big deal. To the smart player? Easy EXP. Simply run the mission, grabbing and killing everything except for the last present. Step outside, switch to another mission, and hop back in. The beauty of this? It lasts for a total of 6 levels (I went from lvl 2 to 8 on this quest alone) if you adjust your difficulty rate. With a full team of 8, you could probably make 1 to 2 levels a go in early stages, with .5 to 1 level at later stages. Best part is...there's no minimum level! No Maximum level! I wanted to test this completely at higher levels, but ran out of time. If you like to farm for exp, this is defintely the mission to do it in.

If for some reason you feel like completing the mission, your rewards are a badge, a free tailor trip, and a santa hat. Complete at your own leisure

Edit: Hey again Holiday Heroes and Villains. Turns out some prankster has left a lot of presents around the town. These aren't your usual glowies though. After clicking one, you get a message on whether you've been naughty or nice and of course...your gift. A bunch of the nice presents are inspiration effects, some really good (no XP debt for an hour) some kinda meh (Lump of Coal does nothing). However, what's more important is the naughty gift. When you get naughty, it spawns a random number of White Horde enemies which can range anywhere from -4 to +1 of your level.

Dangerous? Yes. Farmable? You bet! The presents always appear in the same locations. Move by your present and lay down traps, call out your henchmen, drop your tarpatches, then open up. If enemies pop out, they start debuffed so you can back up a bit and tear into them. While not completely safe, you can make a good amount of easy exp just running around and popping presents. They always seem to have at least 2 Lietuenants and 2-5 minions, about the same size as an indoor mission spawn. Have fun and hope your dastardly or daring deeds serve you well.