Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TL 10 Heal in 5 minutes

Discussion on TL 10 Heal in 5 minutes within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Create your new char "Field Medic" and choose City admin.

1. Talk to jones, goto CA and talk to info manager then kill self.

2. Talk to jones and accept the mission. Goto the man in Plaza 1 by the rokkawear, talk to him then kill self.

3. Talk to jones and accept the mission. Goto plaza 3 medicare and talk to the doctor then right click the dog, rat, and snake. Go back to the doctor and then kill self.

4. Accept the 3rd mission from jones and go straight to the man in plaza 1 then kill self and talk to jones.

Ta-da, TL 10 heal in 5 minutes.. enjoy!
Old 11/27/2005, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
nice kayne :P
Old 11/30/2005, 18:39   #3

i thought u had to collect green poisonglands for 1 of those mission, but im not sure......

anyway, nice guide
Old 12/20/2007, 06:03   #4

you don't need to choose ca
it's working with every other faction, too
i prefer DRE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5 to 10 minutes DC
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I got a DC problem and its only on my laptop... I got no problem with csro :confused: and sure I got no internet/ISP problem so I did my research and I checked hackshield log and there is 2 errors detected: AntiCpXSvr Error Code : 0xe9040019 and Eagle_StopDriver() ret = 0 then I followed process update and this is the last lines before I get dc... http://i33.tinypic.com/j9lnnn.jpg
[win 7] dc at exactly 10 minutes
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi. My problem is this : I have 2 computers connected to the internet thru a router. The first,a desktop,has win xp on it and i can play silkroad for days without disconnecting. The second,a laptop with a cable internet connection has windows 7 home premium on it and it always disconnects after exactly 10 minutes,precisely 10 minutes. I've tried all kind of stuff : running in compatibility mode,changing router settings and a lot more but nothing...still disconnects after exactly 10...
last minutes
06/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Archlord Account Human Mage Lv71 bei eBay.de: Sonstige Onlinespiele (endet 21.06.10 16:57:32 MESZ) Archlord Account Human Archer Lv48 bei eBay.de: Sonstige Onlinespiele (endet 21.06.10 16:57:30 MESZ)
D/c after 5 minutes
10/25/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Sup guys, Ive ran into a new problem since a few days. Whenever I join the game with the bypasser and then use hacks it d/c's me after like 5 minutes. I know I got all the offsets right cuz I checked and looked for myself what they were. Hope some1 can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance! Edit:
Heal oder Heal Rain??
07/07/2008 - Flyff - 22 Replies
was is besser also was stellt mehr hp wiederher heal oder heal rain ? :> bitte um schnelle antwort :>