Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWG 30k FP In 8 Hours AFK!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
A friend told me about this trick the other night and I tried it and it worked! You need the afk attack macro, but I don't currently have it on me right now (its on my character). Go to the weapons depot on Corella. For some reason, when you attack rebels here, they cannot do damage to you. So set up your afk attack macro and leave it for around 8 hours and when you come back you should have a lot of FP.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
Give us the macro

But I think, its outdated and does not work anymore.
Old   #3
elite*gold: 0
yeah, as termi said the chance this macro would work is not very high (sry for my bad english)

but if u had one that works post it pls, im stuck at lvl 50 right now and after finshin the mustafar quest swg lacks any content to get some xp...... makin million of fp would bring money and help to to kill time for the day the content comes....if it comes

P.S. when u visit ur recruiter befor afk grinding let him set u on SF, u earn points for the new GCW system..... (it works yesterday at the weapons depot on talus, looks like SOE dunno much about their game, or the reason for implanting such great fp grind hides befor me^^)