Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Solo the Vetter Rescue/destroy mission

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
Let me explain this : now with the NGE the crafter (trader) and the entertainer don't take agro anymore so it is possible to go in the vette and go to the four loot point to get a powerplant without any difficulty, the only vette mission that is not soloable is the assasination mission because you have to fight and with a trader or an entertainer you are no match for the elite soldier of the vette.

So the only thing you need is to get a trader or an entertainer (i think trader engeneering option is the best because you can craft the av 21 with it) find a rescue or destroy ticket to board the vette (i think that the rescue mission take less time than the destroy to complete), then board the vette and take your loot, finish the mission and go search your shem.

I think that the neutrals tickets are easyer to get because as a crafter/entertainer you'll be vulnerable if you have to go "combattant" to have the imper or rebel tikets, more over the jabba's palace is the nearest "vette" mission from a shuttle.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
da isse schon die erste solo vette anleitung ;D vorm nge musste man sich nur on leave schalten und kaonnte eigentlich problemlos da rum latschen udn looten leider warn die SBDs immer noch agro aber mite nem guten kampf temp gings die zu killen