Lately its been a big fuss about the NGE. Alot of players have quit and etc.
But the biggest fuss is all about how it's possible to shoot at your target, without using your crosshair. More like, pick target, and start blasting away with 100% hit even if you turn around to look at whats happening behind you!
Here is the way to do it and also LOCK-ON to your target
This is how you do it:
1. Kill one mob while you hold down the fire-button
2. Keep the fire button down.
3. Press TAB to switch mob. You will start firing at once if you are in range.
4. To NOT lose your target, I found out a easy way to do it. Press the RADIAL button. Now you are able to turn around, walk behind boxes, etc and still able to shoot at it. You will continue to shoot at the target even if its out of the picture
5. Mob is dead. Press radian button again, To remove it.
6. Press TAB. follow step 4 - 6
Also found out a neat way to autoshoot, and still be able to use specials.
While you shoot at a mob/player, ALT-TAB out. While u hold down the button, release the fire button. The game will think you are still pressing down the button when u alt-tab back into the game!
This way u only have to focus on your Specials, and pick your targets at ease!