Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NGE Tips

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
Ok these are just a few things that I have learned during the testing of the NGE but I wanted to pass them along.

- If you skip the tutorial (new charcters obviously) then you start with no cash and no weapon. Many have had to do this to get past part of the tutorial.
- If skipped you also are currently locked out of the Mayor's quests
- You do not have to click like a maniac, just hold down the mouse button to maintain a attack
- Everything has a hit box. This means that your cursor does not have to be perfectly on your target, close counts and you can tell because you will see the brackets of the hit box when you are near enough.
- XP is not that hard to get, but to me the group XP seems messed up.
- Most things have some sort of loot on them even if it is just animal parts. Not that most of it is worth much.
- Lair farming no longer works!!! No more killing the critters and moving off only to come back to a fresh lair. I am still testing this but it seems to fail 9 times out of 10.
- Every class can fight melee. And most that I have tried do it very well. Lucky for me since I had to earn the cash to buy weapons.

Some specifics about Jedi make me believe that they will be initally very popular but you will see most people move out of the class in a few months. New charcters wont get a lightsabre untill they are level 38 to 40 (somewhere in there) and they are no longer the Alpha class. I think that once people have had a bit of fun it will be on to other professions that, well to me have more to offer. I am liking Spy, Commando, Smuggler and Officer. They just seem to have much more of a fun factor for me. You are still seeing tons of Jedi on TestCenter but now only a few days into the testing you are also beginning to see more of the other professions, this may be people just wanting to see the others or it may be what I am predicting. To be honest I see more Jedi killing things with blasters than with their melee skills.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
in german?