Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wonder King Guide on Fighting

Discussion on Wonder King Guide on Fighting within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wonder King Guide on Fighting

wonder king zed which I think many players all want to know how to gain more and more, now, here is a few tips on how to fight in this online game. Hope that it will be helpful.

That group will win if an entire group runs into battle and does not hesitate. But if you see the enemy and pause, someone else will pause and the chain is endless.

There are certain times that turtling is a viable option, like when you are in a room with 1 entry point. And you are greatly out numbered. Like a Keep Defense! Not a scenario!

Never turn around and run to a healer if you are a tank your goal is to die. The time you waste doing that you could have gotten a rez and the healer would not have your former attackers on them. Get in the battle and fight until you die, rebuffing and buffing as much wk gold as you can.

As a general rule, know your healing limits, if you know you are going to die do not turn around, continue to fight, the more you pull from following you the more the back line is going to suffer.

If you see a ranged class stop and you are melee, do not stop too, they are letting you get ahead to take the focus and wonder king gold off of them because you can handle more.

If you are a healer you have to choose who lives and dies, if you focus on everyone they will all die, if you focus on a few they will live and chances are they will protect the others.

Run screaming into the battlefield, you may die but your team will win, and if your healers are worth anything you will get wk zed when it is safe.
Old 01/31/2010, 05:27   #2

really wonderful
Old 02/02/2010, 05:07   #3

hoho~~~i know this web,i have been to this web many times.are you balla who serve for me?lol.nice to meet u here.i have told my friends about your website.lol will u guys give me any discount?lol.just kidding.