Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WonderKing]Wonderspeed 0.2.4 --Full Off Map Kill--

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
@nguyek It doesn't have to be named WonderHack, it was just an example. But no, Leave WonderKing alone and add the new files to "WonderHack" The reason being so you know the difference between the two and don't accidently update your "hack" folder. On the WonderKing Folder you can update it and play and do whatever, I have it because I enjoy AFK mining.

@Rad Explain what the problem is exactly, I understand your getting the "Hack discovered in this location" but where are you exactly? As in what have you done; step wise.

Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbobslothpants View Post
@nguyek It doesn't have to be named WonderHack, it was just an example. But no, Leave WonderKing alone and add the new files to "WonderHack" The reason being so you know the difference between the two and don't accidently update your "hack" folder. On the WonderKing Folder you can update it and play and do whatever, I have it because I enjoy AFK mining.

@Rad Explain what the problem is exactly, I understand your getting the "Hack discovered in this location" but where are you exactly? As in what have you done; step wise.

What?? im confused lol

Old   #228

why are u guys stil arguing or w.e about it the hacks are patched point blanks wait until a new version is released
Old   #229

@Sheldon Not sure what your confused about but if your joining this conversation late give me a couple minutes I'll make a detailed list of things to do.

Old   #230

@Drakett They're actually not, i'm still using mine :]
Old   #231

Quote:
@Sheldon Not sure what your confused about but if your joining this conversation late give me a couple minutes I'll make a detailed list of things to do.
ok thanks man ^^
Old   #232

kk this is what i have done..

1. downloaded new HShield

2. took out the old one from the wonderkings file and extracted the new one, and it automatically made the file like ya said.

3 i put the two wonderspped files in the wonderkings folder

4. ran the wonderspeed.exe file

5. it came up saying it detected the hack

What did i do wrong, any idea would be great

p.s. you have been a great help so far. (:
Old   #233

sloth, might be better if ya just make a list of what and how to do everything from scratch, so ya wont have to keep typing, will be easier on ya
Old   #234

Download an

-NOTE; THIS MEANS DELETION OF YOUR CURRENT WONDERKING FILES.

Copy the installed folder; Renaming one so you know the difference between the two (ie; WonderHacks & WonderKing)

Download &

Delete your current <HShield Folder> in the <WonderHack Folder> Now Extract both files into WonderHack Folder

-Step One: Disconnect your internet. (ie; pull out the LAN cables or simply disconnect if you are using PPoE, etc etc). Just make sure your computer is not connected to the Internet.

-Step Two: Start wonderspeed.exe. You will see a warning pop up ie; "You don't have access to update server (ftp/http)"

-Step Three: Don't touch it or press OK.

-Step Four: Reconnect your internet.

-Step Five: Make sure its connected. Now you are all done. Now press OK in the warning pop up. It should take you to the log in screen as good as ever.

As for the other Folder, I made a copy of it because I would like a clean version to go on when I AFK mine so I know I won't get DC'd.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm currently refreshing every minute or so to keep you all updated.
Old   #235

COuld somone post that client on a download server with no cap please? etc mediafire koz i got full version IDM
Old   #236

Quote:
Download an

-NOTE; THIS MEANS DELETION OF YOUR CURRENT WONDERKING FILES.

Copy the installed folder; Renaming one so you know the difference between the two (ie; WonderHacks & WonderKing)

Download &

Delete your current <HShield Folder> in the <WonderHack Folder> Now Extract both files into WonderHack Folder

-Step One: Disconnect your internet. (ie; pull out the LAN cables or simply disconnect if you are using PPoE, etc etc). Just make sure your computer is not connected to the Internet.

-Step Two: Start wonderspeed.exe. You will see a warning pop up ie; "You don't have access to update server (ftp/http)"

-Step Three: Don't touch it or press OK.

-Step Four: Reconnect your internet.

-Step Five: Make sure its connected. Now you are all done. Now press OK in the warning pop up. It should take you to the log in screen as good as ever.

As for the other Folder, I made a copy of it because I would like a clean version to go on when I AFK mine so I know I won't get DC'd.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm currently refreshing every minute or so to keep you all updated.
Still not working every time i reconnect my internet and press ok the window will go to the loading screen and then close
Old   #237

@Sheldon

@hyugioh8 This is the problem Ememo is coming across; So I think. I got the same thing on my other computer, So I tried it on here and they work fine.
Old   #238

Quote:
@Sheldon

@hyugioh8 This is the problem Ememo is coming across; So I think. I got the same thing on my other computer, So I tried it on here and they work fine.
Is there anyway to fix it maybe its because i have vista
Old   #239

@hyugioh8 I'm not sure, Give me a minute or two i'll test some stuff out on my Vista. Be are be :]

-Edit- Hmm I can't seem to get it to work, I tried setting the entire folder up so the admin didn't have to verify any command given, then I attempted to run the WonderSpeed.exe in Admin mode, but both of those still closed out on me, I'll keep working on it though and inform you if I find any alternative to get it up and running.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #240

Quote:

Ah cheers mate! Thanks a bunch.

I've having a problem with the launcher disappearing on me now however. After disconnecting my internet, starting up wonderspeed, and reconnecting, the launcher appears and disappears after ~10 seconds.

Is this because wonderspeed wasn't meant to work for me to begin with?

***EDIT
Ah nevermind. I'll wait until you answer hyugioh8 since they have the same problem as me. I'll try to test a few things out too.