Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WonderKing]Wonderspeed 0.2.4 --Full Off Map Kill--

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
ermmm i follow those steps but it did not appear that "i dont have access to update server"
what should i do now?

Old   #212

@Rad; Your going to want to replace your current Hshield folder with the extracted file.

@Panj; When you turn your internet off BEFORE you open the WonderSpeed.exe make sure you turn it back on BEFORE you press okay. This should close that "I don't have access to update server" menu and bring up the login screen for WonderKing.

Have anymore questions; Feel free to ask.

Old   #213

Nope still not working.So does zylon the HSheild kept detecting it.
Old   #214

thx bob, do i take out everything, even the two folders inside the HShield folder tittled asc and update

Old   #215

@Panj I haven't attempted to get Zylon to work yet; Mainly because I don't use it.

Do me a favor and uninstall Wonderkings, Go back to WonderKings website and download the link from GamersHell, it's an outdated version. After your done installing it make a copy of it, name one WonderHacks the other WonderKings. DO NOT UPDATE the WonderHacks, by this I mean don't load FLORA.exe/Load.exe/NewLoad.exe; Install and extract WonderSpeed 0.2.4 and the New HShield.

@Rad; No no no; Just delete/Move/Rename the orginal HShield Folder altogether and extract the HShield.rar into your C:\nDoors\WonderKings folder. It'll extract a brand new HShield folder.

P.s. The name isn't Bob; It was just a nickname given to me for a numerous amount of reasons. But unless you want to know why i'm going to leave it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #216

isn't it patched, any hack that working now?
Old   #217

I tried that but every time i press ok after connecting my internet the window still closes. Could it be because i use wireless internet or something?
Old   #218

@Leoccy100 With an outdated version client, provided by GamersHell & the new HShield from Ememo my hacks are still up and running.

So to answer your question; Yes, WonderSpeed 0.2.4 still works.
Old   #219

@Hyugioh8; No, I'm currently using wireless internet too. I'm using an outdated WonderKings client located

Make sure you copy the Folder after installation so you can login without hacks, if need be.

I'll be back going to go grab a bite to eat from McDonalds.
Old   #220

kk i did that and it says a hacking tool was dicovered, was i supose the 2 wonderspeed files in new locations or something
Old   #221

yea, i dl the new client, replace the HShield folder and put in Wonderspeed, when i open the wonderspeed, the shield still update by itself though, which consequently detected the hack.
Old   #222

@Rad Did you redownload the client I posted above? If not you should get that message, it's basically saying, "Haha we patched your hacks better luck next time"
Old   #223

@Leo The hackshield shouldn't be updating. If it updated you didn't follow the steps. When you disconnect your internet it bypass's the update, which means you shouldn't even see the HShield window at all. Then a message will appear, which is when you reconnect and press okay; Forcing you to the login screen.

BE AWARE; The new HShield folder doesn't mean this is a fer shure fix. Like Ememo said himself, "My friend passed this tutorial to me; I have no idea where he got it but I'll just post it here; it worked for his computer but it didn't work on mine."

Feel free to ask any questions.
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbobslothpants View Post
@Panj I haven't attempted to get Zylon to work yet; Mainly because I don't use it.

Do me a favor and uninstall Wonderkings, Go back to WonderKings website and download the link from GamersHell, it's an outdated version. After your done installing it make a copy of it, name one WonderHacks the other WonderKings. DO NOT UPDATE the WonderHacks, by this I mean don't load FLORA.exe/Load.exe/NewLoad.exe; Install and extract WonderSpeed 0.2.4 and the New HShield.

@Rad; No no no; Just delete/Move/Rename the orginal HShield Folder altogether and extract the HShield.rar into your C:\nDoors\WonderKings folder. It'll extract a brand new HShield folder.

P.s. The name isn't Bob; It was just a nickname given to me for a numerous amount of reasons. But unless you want to know why i'm going to leave it out.
I just have a question about this. After making a copy of the WonderKing folder and naming it WonderHack, we just leave the WonderHack folder alone and add the new HShield folder and WonderSpeed files to the WonderKing folder?
Old   #225

so what should i do sloth, to fix all this