Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ddo installer fail

Discussion on ddo installer fail within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ddo installer fail

idk wat to do on this anymore i search and search no clue anyone mind helping ?
Old 07/15/2010, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,148
Sorry for the old post now, but i can you help.

You download the game again, and then try to install. It should go.

You must need full Client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Installer o.O ?
02/02/2011 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi Leute, ich weiss jetzt nicht ob ich irgendwie n Fehler habe.... Also ich hab den WoW Installer genommen und gestartet.... bei Classic hat der mir 4.5 GB gezogen und installiert.... Burning Crusade ging dann iwie schon o.o ... also bei "Burning Crusade spielen" ging er gleich aufn Patcher , hab dann WotLK mit dem Installer geladen und installiert... waren laut Installer 1.9 GB..... ist das so normal ? Oder gibts da irgendwie n Fehler ? Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
rSRO = fail or not fail?
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies
Admins are lazy and stupid. Cant login 24/7 servers are full of goldbots... and no item mall so you cant buy prem+ my vote is failzor
[Fail] TQ Fail Thread
01/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Alright, since TQ has had a lot of fails, ranging from small to epic, I think it would be a great idea to combine all their fails in one thread. Post a screenshot or story of a TQ fail. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-m ain-discussions-questions/18770d1232613899-fail-tq -fail-thread-tqfail.jpg