Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Combat Medic In A Day (AFK)

Discussion on Master Combat Medic In A Day (AFK) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
I managed to get CM 4xxx with this in about 3 hours in a CL 70+ group doing Bols on Dant, so it figures that you could do master in the whole day if you wanted to.

Its really simple tbh, once you get Novice CM, get in a group and go out hunting Bols (probably works on other mobs, but I play on Chimaera, and bols are THE thing to hunt there). When you reach your first mission, click on one of the melee'ers in your group, and hit /follow. Now you will stay right next to them forever until you tell yourself not to. Now you need a macro (shock horror!!! :O:O:O) All it needs is 3 simple lines:

/bactaspray
/pause 13
/macro spray

Call the macro "spray". Now turn on this macro while following the melee'er, and voila, every time your group kills a Bol, you'll get 5k medical xp (less if you havent already mastered another profession however, but its still **** quick). You can now wonder off for 10-15 mins, come back, the lair will be dead and your group gone, so jump on your speeder, go to the next mission, and do exactly the same thing. Easy.

Two suggestions though, make it clear to the group you are using this (they will have no problem with it if they are sensible, coz it should mean they wont ever need to heal unless they get ganked), and use a food (eg Spiced Tea), to help keep up your mind.
Old 10/05/2005, 18:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
in jedi spin groups geht das besonders gut ;D
Old 10/26/2005, 18:32   #3

Lowfyr kannst das bitte noch mal auf deutsch schreiben kann leider kein englisch und der translater bringt nur kauterwelsch raus. danke dir
Old 11/06/2005, 04:18   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Oct 4 2005, 10:11
I managed to get CM 4xxx with this in about 3 hours in a CL 70+ group doing Bols on Dant, so it figures that you could do master in the whole day if you wanted to.

Its really simple tbh, once you get Novice CM, get in a group and go out hunting Bols (probably works on other mobs, but I play on Chimaera, and bols are THE thing to hunt there). When you reach your first mission, click on one of the melee'ers in your group, and hit /follow. Now you will stay right next to them forever until you tell yourself not to. Now you need a macro (shock horror!!! :O:O:O) All it needs is 3 simple lines:

/bactaspray
/pause 13
/macro spray

Call the macro "spray". Now turn on this macro while following the melee'er, and voila, every time your group kills a Bol, you'll get 5k medical xp (less if you havent already mastered another profession however, but its still **** quick). You can now wonder off for 10-15 mins, come back, the lair will be dead and your group gone, so jump on your speeder, go to the next mission, and do exactly the same thing. Easy.

Two suggestions though, make it clear to the group you are using this (they will have no problem with it if they are sensible, coz it should mean they wont ever need to heal unless they get ganked), and use a food (eg Spiced Tea), to help keep up your mind.
This is a pointless guide/tip Lowfry unless your handing it to a total new person.
Old 11/08/2005, 00:26   #5

a Guide is a Guide and its useless after cu2 so plz do not post in any of the guides anymore since there will be new one ( i hope there will be new )