Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Would this work?

Discussion on Would this work? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instead of worrying about a bypass, why not try to hide CH better. i was thinking that if u edited the process name that maybe that would bypass nprotect, but then again i havent the foggyest idea how nprotect works. if this did work i would allow everyone to do it without it getting fixed, IE everyone name the process something different.
Old 10/28/2005, 22:10   #2

no dude.. it wouldnt work..
tested anuf..
Old 10/29/2005, 01:24   #3

yea i didnt think so, i noticed when i was messing around that CE hid the process. owelll
Old 11/02/2005, 01:17   #4

another posibble stupid idea, with all the **** going around about rootkits would it be possible to convert CE to run as a root kit?
Old 11/04/2005, 01:12   #5

WoW Cheaters Using Sony?s Rootkit:
You heard me right, WoW cheaters are using Sony?s rootkit to cheat. First you ruin our legally purchased music, now you hose our games. If you ask me, this is just another reason Sony should publicly apologize for this ****.

World of Warcraft hackers have confirmed that the hiding capabilities of Sony BMG's content protection software can make tools made for cheating in the online world impossible to detect.

takein from hard ocp, i bet this would work with rakion
Old 11/04/2005, 03:10   #6

tried with FU rootkit, didnt work