Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Linked list / object list?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Linked list / object list?

Hello,

Could someone give me a few tips as to how I could go about finding the beginning of the in-game object list to find things around my character such as NPCs, harvestable nodes, etc? I only speak English, so a lot of the topics that likely discuss this aren't very useful for me. I'll gladly send you a donation through PayPal if you give me a clear and concise tutorial as to how I can obtain this address and how to use it.

Old   #2

OK lets try this out what lvl are you? The first 10 levels in Runes of Magic teachs you the game. I suggest you download the curse client and use some of the addons it has.
I use the pbInfo and advance quest book addons. They help me with quest, seeing NPC's health instead of percents and more.

If you need more help let me know which server you are on and your char. Name and i'll see if I have a char on that one to help you out.

Old   #3

I don't know if you posted in the wrong topic or misinterpreted what I said, but I am looking for a memory address to the beginning of the in-game object list so I can read the list from my application.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonte View Post
I don't know if you posted in the wrong topic or misinterpreted what I said, but I am looking for a memory address to the beginning of the in-game object list so I can read the list from my application.

Been trying to find that out too. Mob list and harvest nods list are a pain to search in this game.

Old   #5

Seriously, its a pretty easy task to find the objects.
It's a ******* array not even a list. (Probably std::vector)

The more I reverse the more I think the devs have ****** up, everything is so easy to exploit, I can speedhack over the whole map and the server doesn't care...
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo8464 View Post
Seriously, its a pretty easy task to find the objects.
It's a ******* array not even a list. (Probably std::vector)

The more I reverse the more I think the devs have ****** up, everything is so easy to exploit, I can speedhack over the whole map and the server doesn't care...
Hey good for you m8, but that still doesn't answer our question. I know it's an array.