Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROMBOT ingamefunctions - Autosell Addon?

Discussion on ROMBOT ingamefunctions - Autosell Addon? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ROMBOT ingamefunctions - Autosell Addon?

I recently started using the in game functions for Elverions rombot to auto sell items collected.

While setting up it's options I thought to myself "This is pretty powerful and reliable to safely sell items. I wish I could use it when not botting".

Which leads me to the question:

Could the ingamefunctions be further developed into a regular autosell addon? With an ingame dialog for setting up the options and maybe made available to regular users of curse.com?

Anyone else think this would make an awesome addon?
Old 01/12/2010, 15:05   #2

Hm... Looks like no one likes my idea.

Oh well... It's not the first time I thought an idea was great but no one agreed with me.

I was thinking of developing the addon myself but now I think I wont. *sigh*
Old 01/12/2010, 15:16   #3

The idea is very good, but i think this is the wrong place for it.
My idea make a post at the addon section in the official forum.
Maybe there are some good developers to write this addon.

But hint the bot
GadH
Rathi
Old 01/13/2010, 05:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathi View Post
The idea is very good, but i think this is the wrong place for it.
My idea make a post at the addon section in the official forum.
Maybe there are some good developers to write this addon.

But hint the bot
GadH
Rathi
Ok. Maybe you're right.

I just thought it would be of particular interest to users of bots because you could use it with the bot or without.

Maybe I'll give the forums a try.