Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2011, 19:19   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
RELEASE A ******* TRAINER WITH INVINCIBILITY AND 1 HIT KILL LIKE ZEROX4 !!!

There is nothing worse than a sellout.
its all there u idiot... as i said u tell me what u want automatically on it i can add it.. but im not going to give it to freeloaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
Wasting more time. Lol

Why do you like making dumb CRC bypasses? You know even if we have them we cannot do much, Well some of us can but the noobs dunno wtf its for so making them and posting them here (all places is useless tbh).
with crc bypass u can do anything and all you have to do is tell me what you want ported i will do it.... you help me i help u merry xmas lol

p.s. 1 hit kill code: 7866E0 29 D2

There... without crc bypass that code wont work.... ooo also i updated the legit tool for schtserv and made it show all items that are in the game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg updated.jpg (355.7 KB, 83 views)
Old 11/26/2011, 19:58   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
its all there u idiot... as i said u tell me what u want automatically on it i can add it.. but im not going to give it to freeloaders.

with crc bypass u can do anything and all you have to do is tell me what you want ported i will do it.... you help me i help u merry xmas lol

p.s. 1 hit kill code: 7866E0 29 D2

There... without crc bypass that code wont work.... ooo also i updated the legit tool for schtserv and made it show all items that are in the game
I already saw this u showed me this scanner thing before ... and is that 1hko always goin to need a crc? or nah? or its possible to make it work without crc?
Old 11/26/2011, 22:56   #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
I already saw this u showed me this scanner thing before ... and is that 1hko always goin to need a crc? or nah? or its possible to make it work without crc?
its not possible to make it work without crc bypass if you just send me your code that you get from the application to my email i will activate it for free for you.
Old 11/27/2011, 04:51   #709

*sigh*
Old 11/27/2011, 10:19   #710

Quote:
RELEASE A ******* TRAINER WITH INVINCIBILITY AND 1 HIT KILL LIKE ZEROX4 !!!

There is nothing worse than a sellout.
Dude you have to be the biggest moron , do us all a favor and go shoot yourself in the head please.
Old 11/27/2011, 18:10   #711

Yeah? and who the **** are you? I'd stomp ur ****** head with my foot till ur brain matter is all over the place. You little *****!!!
Old 11/27/2011, 19:05   #712

ladies please no fighting
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2011, 20:00   #713

lol well so far ive only got 3 people who want to use the tool...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2011, 23:43   #714

Wow. Broomop is doing some serious trolling to you guys.

Don't worry guys.

You'll enjoy xmas 09 in the year 2011. Unless Broomop DDoS the server again. bwahahaha

the hacks will return

Lee can go back to being a furry
Crono can go back to licking Envy's foot
Miureth can go learn english for once
Arelh can go feed on animal blood
Rufus can go feed on more *****

Hacks will return next month.
Old 11/28/2011, 00:28   #715

I await the trainer! They wanna test your intelligence. Do not back down! Broomops tool has failed. I can confirm that...I dunno what's up with the "deal" he's made with Chrono..seems fishy!

I'll try to be optimistic as I know you people are TOP! =)

...and you haters need to GTFO!!
Old 11/28/2011, 02:31   #716

princeofpersia do you even know what your on about 5 people are using it and it works its not my fault if you dont know how to put files in correct places and press run as admin... LOL people are funny they think because its not a trainer it dont work.. trainers are ******* n00b its a all in one tool no need to press buttons is automatic..

this is the cheat engine file open it in cheat ce and follow the comments to changing the bytes then it will enable the cheats u want. uts got the pointer mentioned before, 1 hit kills and *** mode.. just change the bytes to the comments

the 1hit kill and *** mode will not work unless you have a crc bypass....

i need your hardware id and i will activate it for you.

level 30 techs : 6AD19B 90 90 90 90 90
Old 11/28/2011, 08:35   #717

You all are really a bunch of attention/money whores. Stop spoon feeding this stuff and release a full trainer when it's ready. At least 3 people are working on this, you're not ***, and no one here is depending on you.

Half the people here are illiterate with this kinda stuff, they just want a easy to use program with buttons or checkboxes like xRareSumo's old trainer. They will be thankful if you're not bullshitting and you actually release it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2011, 13:38   #718

Quote:
I await the trainer! They wanna test your intelligence. Do not back down! Broomops tool has failed. I can confirm that...I dunno what's up with the "deal" he's made with Chrono..seems fishy!

I'll try to be optimistic as I know you people are TOP! =)

...and you haters need to GTFO!!
Your just a leecher.. so cry elsewhere kid.
Old 11/28/2011, 14:30   #719

ima give it a try
Old 11/28/2011, 17:35   #720

This is the second time im giving up on CE...I've failed and I'm ****** ******!
YOU ******* JUST DO YOUR OWN CE **** AND DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THE PEOPLE! selfish bastards...I hope you rot in hell for eternity!
Closed Thread