Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #841

elite*gold: 0
Broomop, could you please release a free version of your trainer, with 1Hit, lvl30 techs and Godmode, like you did before - just without the registration thing.

Old   #842

anyone know if there's a way to hack for a dark flow? o.0 if so please tell me xD i need desperately

Old   #843

Broomop any chance you will release the updated psobbviewtool? and guys idk why your so mad about him charging for something he has a monopoly on, hes the only one who has released a working crc atm, if you dont want to pay use CE cheats, you will have the semi *** mode thats anoying hope you like to get stuck blocking.
Old   #844

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix [1st ID] View Post
Broomop any chance you will release the updated psobbviewtool? and guys idk why your so mad about him charging for something he has a monopoly on, hes the only one who has released a working crc atm, if you dont want to pay use CE cheats, you will have the semi *** mode thats anoying hope you like to get stuck blocking.
at last someone who says something decent lol ummm psobbviewtool pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.dragon View Post
Broomop u r good and also roro

We know tht crc is to pay for it

But at least can u make something for that coz not all of them having

Money for that

We know that u can do it. And thanks for the help

But we want the best
ill think about it... i think you will find item creation posted soon you can do it on cheat ce and you dont need crc bypass. this version of item creation is not mine to give out but if i get permission ill post the guide.

Old   #845

lol people still rage at broom? because he can do **** they cant if you wasent so ******* lazy and read back on the posts he clearly stated send him a pm with your hardware id and he will give you a key. is trainers don't have viruses its how there written
And its his work so he has every right to charge if he want's to.... let alone the community here, why do you think raresumo stopped updating.
use the ce table roro kindly posted if you cant get the crc from broomop it works good enough and its simple to use The adresses are already there
if you wasent such ****'s and was polite broomop will help same as roro, anyway that's all i got to say.
thanks broom and roro
Old   #846

broomop you really need to update ur trainer and add fast techs and a working .exe where u can speed hack with it.. so we can spam fiasco faster. I know u can do it
Old   #847

Quote:
he clearly stated send him a pm with your hardware id and he will give you a key. is trainers don't have viruses its how there written
The key isn't a full one, he wants money for the crc.
Old   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
ok first of all saying this cant be detected is a lie.. i can detect these hacks on my server.. second of all these codes have already been posted really. 3rd of all the pointer codes are totally free the warper i made is totally free... so are you dumb.. yes... no crc i see here dude... ill can add all this stuff into my trainer no need for silly ce script0000000000rs lol
1st-I said this is not detectED learn to read.
2nd-No one has posted updated pointers for Scht ver01 client, what was posted is a load of packet editing codes which have all been patched afaik.
3rd-all your .exe are rouge, have malware or spyware and people are reporting that you charge or use surveys to charge people for features in the trainer. I dont know as I will never use any of your work as your a shady wasteman with terrible ethics.

CE is a very versatile tool, the script I posted is clean and open source to be edited easily, everything your work isnt...

Here is my PREVIOUS CRC bypass that is injected with CE auto assembler, I cant be bothered to update it, thats why I didnt include any CRC bypass required codes, its not hard to update all the addresses once you know the difference, 2480 much?
Anything that changes an array of bytes requires a CRC.
if any one wants to do some mathmaigics-

Code:
map_city_on_j_u.bin+19314:
jmp map_city_on_j_u.bin+192f4

map_city_on_j_u.bin+18EEE:
mov eax,c0bdf1e9

Quote:
difficulty is not controled by the client.. the monsters hp is controled by the client your setting attribute of monsters hp to low so they take the desired difficulty you set as the template for how powerful the monsters are. And the drops would not be effected thats true..
this is just a re-iteration of what I said, difficulty is controlled by the client.
you have a value of 0-3, make a game on ult its 3, make a game on normal its 0, make a game on ult and change it to 0 and go to forest1... shit me, even the skin is set to how it should be on normal, and the enemy have the same hp, speed as normal too? but im still getting ult drops that are controlled by the server.
It's like im arguing my own point against myself.

Quote:
using the pointer method posted you can locate techs and unlock them... 1 hit ko can also be done without crc but im going to see if anyone actually has some basic knowledge to post the address.. because its not hard to find.
yeah like I said, I have the addresses but im 99% sure you need a CRC bypass to do 1hko as its an array of byte code, you posted it a fue pages back so well done, you can have the credit of having basic knowledge.
feel free to prove me wrong.

Quote:
post me your guildcard number in pm i will show u fag.. when you cant login schtserv for good lol
database probing so 2007 bro.

Quote:
ok hes posting codes that were made a few pages back go him... wait a go!! lol my trainer has this stuff on them and its free but o yeah your to dumb to notice this lol copy shpsobb.exe rename it to hxpsobb.exe run this file. this will allow you to use my non crc cheats for free.
yah, learn to read okay.

IN OTHER NEWS~~
HOW IS EVERYONE DOING AT SCHTMAS??
ANYONE ANY GOOD PRESENTS YET??
HITTING THE 10 MIL MARK THIS WEEKEND I HOPE !!
ALL YOU LITTLE SPAMMING CHEATERS DOING EP 4 FIASCO BY YORSELF IN 7MIN CG CG ^^

whats going on in your server broom mop? bet those 5 BR BR's are having a great time eh?

hohohoho
always with the wall of txt when i post here >.>
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #849

owned
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #850

Also just logged on to do some fiasco, noticed the player 2 HP pointer is wrong @_@ sorry.

Add address manually, tick pointer box, address of pointer - 00A94258 offset 334
Thanks
1 User
Old   #851

can you make one for stat changes too please ? like atp,mst etc like how you have it for hp/tp plz
Old   #852

change the row that he highlights to 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75 7F 75

PSOBB Simple CE hacks: 2 - YouTube
Old   #853

lol im so confused i couldn't find my name and that **** looks too hard I don't understand all that.... it's annoying I don't know how to even find those numbers.... can you just add those to the CE thingies? like add att, mst etc plz
Old   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattemen36 View Post
lol im so confused i couldn't find my name and that **** looks too hard I don't understand all that.... it's annoying I don't know how to even find those numbers.... can you just add those to the CE thingies? like add att, mst etc plz
okay... the name pointer is in the CE table i posted,
if you cant follow simple instructions posted in this thread or follow a video demonstration, cheating isnt for you bro,
its for the best, you'd only get yourself banned.
do you play pokemon?
Old   #855

no your **** just isn't explained right.. we can't understand it

you said to change the row that he highlights.... but how do I know which to highlight? what am I looking for on my end since I don't have the same coding as his.... do you get what I'm saying ?

Closed Thread