Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #556

elite*gold: 0
WOOPS! i was logging in as the wrong person, my bad, i was never banned.

Old   #557

I found fuckpsoultimaeden.exe but it doesn't work... When I start the program I don't see the message " Inject... ", I'm on windows 7 64 bits, I tried to execute as administrator...

Old   #558

Is it for ultima server end? What server are you trying to access? please check it up.
Old   #559

I'm on ultima and also on schtserv but the other trainer ( fuckpso.exe )works on scht...

But if you know a trainer which can create weapons or duplicate items can you link it here ( schtserv or/and ultima )

Old   #560

booo ultima dont work..im sad..
Old   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramscoop View Post
There's only one way I know how to dupe items. You need a trustworthy friend or two computers.

Basically, you need to know when the server is going to be shutdown for maintainence (i.e. the 5min warning banners that display in-game).

1.) Create a room (password protected) with either two of your characters logged in or you and a friend.
2.) At the final minute before shutdown, you simply use the Trade Window to swap gear (you want duped) to the other character in the room.
3.) The server will shutdown (for whatever the reason was).
4.) When the server comes back on-line, you will see that the items you traded to the second character will be in both of your inventories.

It's not precise and it doesn't work every time but, I've duped Adepts, PoSS's, MM 30h, Guld 35h, MKB's, etc ..

My guess as to why this happens is the 1-2min "rollback" Crono (or whoever) executes once the server comes back on. The traded item is registered to belonging to the character you traded to however, the "rollback" replaces the inventory item you traded within the final minutes (of server shutdown).
this work?
Old   #562

on scht you can get the npc or anyone item by item scan make them drop it the have a friend to pick up the item..but sometime you crash out but they will lose there item or weapons
Old   #563

Is it still possible to make Photon Spheres using 1 pd and CE? My guess is no since they are no longer blacklisted it must've been patched but I haven't tried and I figured someone who reads this has.
Old   #564

yes

yes its still possible to make spheres with 1 pd. what i really want to know is how to dupe
Old   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
ive been doing it in pure asm which would work in cheat engine since beta of psobb.

updated link for my cheat tool.

but because nobody but me really knows how to code inside the game instead of proxy i guess hes right lol

ultima hack

Broomop Ultima hack version 1

has the following:

god equip (do not select items with x on them or armors that dont match ur level, you will be flagged as cheater if you do)
walk through walls
select all menus
god mode
inifinite mag feed

remember to place this exe where ultima is installed where psobb.exe is.... also this has see items on p2 as well forgot to mention that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post

this is all he uses and a game create flaw to make any items want more information pm me or somthing i dont want to just give it out to everyone just right now. I can make all items too and $5 for any rare including darkflow add me psostuff2

Ur really are a hypocrite , still wamma fuck our server.... get a life.
also even more hypocrite, u have a PSO server, if you like so mush the hack thing.

why dont you better invite every hacker here to hack at your server, that would be easier for them and give you a big Fuking smile at your face.

since broomop allow hacking go to his server, im sure he will be happy to welcome all you guys who like to hack. O yes but dont forgot to give him
money since is all he cares. he had his "premium account shit" , sells items
and once you there give him too your credit card. money money money.!!

really broomop just because your server dont success dont need to fuck with other server,,, ore is just to mush pain for you seeing others success and not you???..

hypocrite
Old   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by larva_pro View Post
Ur really are a hypocrite , still wamma **** our server.... get a life.
also even more hypocrite, u have a PSO server, if you like so mush the hack thing.

why dont you better invite every hacker here to hack at your server, that would be easier for them and give you a big Fuking smile at your face.

since broomop allow hacking go to his server, im sure he will be happy to welcome all you guys who like to hack. O yes but dont forgot to give him
money since is all he cares. he had his "premium account ****" , sells items
and once you there give him too your credit card. money money money.!!

really broomop just because your server dont success dont need to **** with other server,,, ore is just to mush pain for you seeing others success and not you???..

hypocrite
is this one of lee's minions? omg gtfo
Old   #567

hey there a new server..is paranoia-gamming psobb..there alot of people there now more then ultima better mission and new user created mission.. but the drop rate are **** up any can have a dark weapon..because the server is new untouch by us yet..everthing is stable the no crashing..but unblance like the class..the racaseal out class by a hunywurl
ya should check it out paranoia psobb it on you tube..
Old   #568

Broomop, you're not the only one who knows how to make items with CE.
It is quite easy, so it isn't really something to brag about.

Also, changing spsof to work on a tethealla server is also no big deal. (Even adding a command or two to it)
Old   #569

If you know how to do it, please share it with us.
Old   #570

Is it possible to somehow spoof 20 PDs to add 5%s in Gallon's?

Closed Thread