Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2010, 01:46   #316

elite*gold: 0
=/ Still doesn't work. I used this video to find the PDs in the first place and now I noted the position of the item amount, but it still doesn't work for me >_<
The only part that changes the amount at all is the one that immediately gives me 30000+pds.
And about everything dcs me. Is it better to do this on a certain ship?
Old 11/29/2010, 13:19   #317

quick question if you turn on Normal diff do the monsters drop rares that they would if it were on ultimate ? or whatever diff your originally playing on ?
Old 11/30/2010, 00:01   #318

Supposedly all it does is change enemy stats to normal while drops (I think supposedly exp as well) remain the way they are in ult.
However, it never works for me.
Old 11/30/2010, 02:11   #319

Everything works fine. If you play on Ultimate and use Normal Difficulty you will et the Ultimate EXP points/Drops/ etc etc. It will just show that like killing Evil Shark will get you 11 EXP but really you got 200 or w/e how much it is. Better off doing this single player rather than multi unless you playing alone. People snitch lately.
Old 11/30/2010, 02:50   #320

ah thanks for the replies guys, any tips on how to get the max exp besides TTFs ?
Old 12/01/2010, 08:33   #321

Best exp is Realms of War on ep4. If you do an ult run with the normal difficulty it's real fast. Use the spells hack or you probably wont get through it in time. There are no drops but you can get close to 500k exp in 15 minutes. I haven't done it in a while but it's a **** load of exp.
Old 12/01/2010, 20:15   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonizero View Post
ah thanks for the replies guys, any tips on how to get the max exp besides TTFs ?
ep 4 realms of war quest
Old 12/02/2010, 00:14   #323

Yes Realms of War is the main quest you can rack up quick EXP. I was level 1 and did that quest, Got to level 20+ in like 1 go.
Old 12/02/2010, 04:02   #324

ah ok cool, btw just to let ppl know that i did find a daylightscar with the normal diff turned on, but then sometimes i never come across any rare for a very long time could just be my luck... also has anyone gone up to level 200 with this trainer if so how long did it take ?,

also I just got it a while back but is there anything you can do besides the norm diff ( i dont wanna get banned by using the hack stuff ) by that I mean getting stuff off claire etc etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2010, 08:52   #325

I have a couple at lvl 200. One was legit which took me about 7 lifetimes or so, give or take a lifetime. I started a lvl 180ish with the trainer and did the realms of war quest. It took a few days but I did some legit runs also, but if you strictly did RoW quest I would say a day if you were none stop and devoted depending on if you were at the lvl when I started.
Old 12/02/2010, 09:13   #326

Quote:
ah ok cool, btw just to let ppl know that i did find a daylightscar with the normal diff turned on, but then sometimes i never come across any rare for a very long time could just be my luck... also has anyone gone up to level 200 with this trainer if so how long did it take ?,
Just your luck on the rare drops. I been spamming countless runs trying to find Limiter but manage to only get 1. Its just luck. And leveling up to 200 with this? Nah not yet for me. I could finish going to 200 but meh.

Quote:
also I just got it a while back but is there anything you can do besides the norm diff ( i dont wanna get banned by using the hack stuff ) by that I mean getting stuff off claire etc etc
You can do pretty much everything on the trainer. Just do it in a room where nobody will get suspicious. You wont get banned because they need proof before account/ip banned. I been using this trainer since June and everything works ok. Also you can get Claire Deal/Gallon Shop items with Cheat Engine. 99 Photon Spheres anyone? XD
Old 12/02/2010, 11:12   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Some Guy View Post
I have a couple at lvl 200. One was legit which took me about 7 lifetimes or so, give or take a lifetime. I started a lvl 180ish with the trainer and did the realms of war quest. It took a few days but I did some legit runs also, but if you strictly did RoW quest I would say a day if you were none stop and devoted depending on if you were at the lvl when I started.

Thank you alot for the advice I will try doing ROW from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcecil05 View Post
Just your luck on the rare drops. I been spamming countless runs trying to find Limiter but manage to only get 1. Its just luck. And leveling up to 200 with this? Nah not yet for me. I could finish going to 200 but meh.

You can do pretty much everything on the trainer. Just do it in a room where nobody will get suspicious. You wont get banned because they need proof before account/ip banned. I been using this trainer since June and everything works ok. Also you can get Claire Deal/Gallon Shop items with Cheat Engine. 99 Photon Spheres anyone? XD
Hmmm I'm kinda new to this anywhere I can a Tutorial for this ?

thank you guys for the replies ^^
Old 12/05/2010, 01:16   #328

Has the tutorial for CE usage. But as I said, I can't get it working.
It always disconnects me when I try to use a hacked number of pds (even if including a real one) in Gallon's.
As for Realms of War, it certainly gives the most exp, but all drops are disabled. For good exp with drops you should do any of Maximum Attack Quest or some of the Mop Up quests.
Old 12/05/2010, 02:34   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeDude View Post
It always disconnects me when I try to use a hacked number of pds (even if including a real one) in Gallon's.
Have a monomate in your inventory and change it to 98 PDs
Take one PD out of your bank
Receive photon sphere

Also you can't add specials to S-Ranks with fake PDs, or add % to weapons.
Old 12/05/2010, 20:59   #330

Quote:
Have a monomate in your inventory and change it to 98 PDs
Take one PD out of your bank
Receive photon sphere

Also you can't add specials to S-Ranks with fake PDs, or add % to weapons.
Yea that or I do it like Manofaces said. Take out a PD and return to lobby. Then use CE to change the value of it to 99 which is 63 in HEX. Refresh Lobby. Then go trade with Gallon. After that I just return back to lobby and change the HEX value to 62 which is 98. Refresh Lobby. Then start quest. Withdraw 1 PD then trade. After that, just redo process. I usually quit game and restart. SpeedHack helps to speed up process. All that talkn sucks.
Closed Thread