Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Is there any problem about detection (gameguard?) on warping and teleporting. After using it a lot,no red boxes drops by, neither pds. How to disable the gameguard anyway xP, thx.

Old   #227

y doesnt it work on windows xp? or vista? i ran it as admin

Old   #228

I am sorry I can't Make download now because i Make new trainer(more bigest than it )wait please
Thx
Leboss53620
Old   #229

y doesnt it work on windows xp? or vista? i ran it as admin did any1 have this problem and did any1 figure out how to get it runniing?

Old   #230

:up:
Old   #231

Is there a way to refresh a room of monsters so you can fight them all again? I'd like to do this in some quest areas so it would be much easier to farm.
Old   #232

is there an update to this with the new buttons or does the creator not update this anymore?
Old   #233

thanks man
Old   #234

lol cool, another trainer. Let's screw Shithack some more !
Old   #235

can u update u trainer plz?
Old   #236

is stat hack/freeze hp buggy for anyone else? has anyone used it to get a PGF and if so how many runs/days did it take?
Old   #237

For those having trouble with the stat hack, I find if you unequip anything that boosts MST, then it works fine.

I have a small bit of information that may be kind of interesting about the inventory scanner. Let's say you're doing a quest like A New Hope and you get Mr. X to follow you; you can use the inventory scanner on him and see what he is carrying. The most interesting thing is that you can get into his inventory and force him to drop his weapon "Dark Flow." However, when you initiate the drop, the menu freezes on the "drop" option and you can't move the cursor. You can press the "home" key and get out of the menu entirely, though. The cool and frustrating part of doing this is that although the weapon drops, you cannot pick it up. Its not a fluke with just this one NPC either. I've tried it on the ranger in that quest, Elenor from a different quest, as well as Alicia; all of which gave me the same result: the item drops but you can't pick it up. if anyone can figure out how to pick up this stuff, that would be fantastic or if someone can at least tell me why it can't be picked up, that would be cool too.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds McSoapy View Post
For those having trouble with the stat hack, I find if you unequip anything that boosts MST, then it works fine.

I have a small bit of information that may be kind of interesting about the inventory scanner. Let's say you're doing a quest like A New Hope and you get Mr. X to follow you; you can use the inventory scanner on him and see what he is carrying. The most interesting thing is that you can get into his inventory and force him to drop his weapon "Dark Flow." However, when you initiate the drop, the menu freezes on the "drop" option and you can't move the cursor. You can press the "home" key and get out of the menu entirely, though. The cool and frustrating part of doing this is that although the weapon drops, you cannot pick it up. Its not a fluke with just this one NPC either. I've tried it on the ranger in that quest, Elenor from a different quest, as well as Alicia; all of which gave me the same result: the item drops but you can't pick it up. if anyone can figure out how to pick up this stuff, that would be fantastic or if someone can at least tell me why it can't be picked up, that would be cool too.
thanks, I'm not after Dark Flow anyway but nice bit of info.

I wish I had gone after PGF during x3 event. I wonder how many PGFs were gained from warp/stat hacking Olga Flow during that event...
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
thanks, I'm not after Dark Flow anyway but nice bit of info.

I wish I had gone after PGF during x3 event. I wonder how many PGFs were gained from warp/stat hacking Olga Flow during that event...
I said Dark Flow only as an example. if you check the ranger in the same quest, he carries a Red Ring. The hunter in the temple also has a Sange & Yasha. My main point was that there is an opportunity to get some hard to get rares rather easily (in theory).

The event you mentioned, do you mean the one recently passed? I don't recall many people getting PGF. I fought Olga several times and didn't get jack from it, even using red weapons. I'm not sure how people are getting the PGF, but I'm guessing its from something other than an Olga drop. Really wish I knew how people are doing it.
Old   #240

There were 1-3 PGFs dropping a day during event. There's proof at least 2 people used trainer with Olga Flow to get PGF, probably more did it and just weren't as obvious. So yea I know for sure people gained PGF this way.

Closed Thread