Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account creation

Discussion on Account creation within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you cannot log on, give me a pm and I will create accounts for those of you who cannot, I have created four succsessfully already.

Details needed:

Your wanted ID

Your wanted Pass

Your CORRECT Email

Update - Alot more people wanted this than first expected, please be patent and I will create and pm you with all details ASAP.
Old 08/29/2005, 01:50   #2

Yeah u are Nice ... THX!!!

+Karma!!!
Old 08/29/2005, 02:02   #3

Okay i PMed you ^^
Old 08/30/2005, 02:12   #4

Thanks for account creation! ^^
Old 08/30/2005, 02:14   #5

Np
Old 09/02/2005, 12:41   #6

Account creation time is now finished. ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Creation
09/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys! At first im looking now around some hours for a working registerpage for 5165, I don't really see a sense to have appserver when everything runs over the oldcodb, only for website it should be usefull. Well If I maybe overlooked an existing RegPAge then tell me please. THe way with /newacc blahblahblah I already know but wont make accounts for people who dont get on the console right... Another Idea I got is from a system far before the ninjas got released, I mean it was...
Account Creation
08/09/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
I live in Australia, is it possible to create another account for PW and be able to play? I can play right now because this PW account was created before the restrictions were laid on. edit: I think I may have been mistaken about this, I just created an account and it works perfectly fine... where in the name of the lord almighty did I get the idea that I can't play since I live in Australia hmm? Delete this thread please. However if you're here, then I might aswell ask. Has anyone...
[HELP!!!] Account Creation
04/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok, i have my server running top shape, unfortunately i can only create accounts through BetaCo. Not only that but the database is virtually useless. I make an account in database and the BetaCo.exe is getting them from C:\OldCODB\Users Basically what im saying is i would like to be able to make a script (batch, php, whatever) to let me send the command to BetaCo.exe like so: PHP registration page sends the username and pass to a batch file. the batch file then sends the command /newacc...
Account creation.
05/26/2009 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hi all, Its just me or is the account creation stopped? I can create a account but the activation key isnt sent to my email. if somebody have the same problem, post it here. btw. back to s4 league .