Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server dead.

Discussion on Server dead. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The ROSE Online website clearly stated this morning that later today on the 31st of August the game would come to a complete hault.

As of now the main website is also down, im not sure how long the website will take to return back to normal or the game for that matter.

I will be viewing the game and the website from time to time from now on, I will keep people up to date on whats happening on ROSE, and hopefully this will be over soon and the game will be returned.

Offical site being remade:- Get your news and updates from here.

"From Sept 1st ? 21st, we will be inviting select Fileplanet subscribers to join our closed beta for
the month of September.
Applying for a beta account is quick and easy.

Simply visit the Fileplanet website for more details on how you can get invited.

Only a limited number of accounts will be given out so sign up today!"

You can get back into the game, unfortunatly you must pay for a subscription.

Old 09/01/2005, 05:18   #2

lol and i was gonna download it tonight...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA' border='0' alt='HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' />
Old 09/01/2005, 15:52   #3

its probably gonna take a year for it to become open beta....why cant you hackers just hack without anyone seeing...lol
Old 09/01/2005, 16:56   #4

It would be too difficult to do that lol, besides im sure it wont take a year..

Maybe 3/4 months at the most.

My adivice is to cheak in on this some times but start thinking about new games to play.
Old 09/01/2005, 22:04   #5

i am a member of fileplanet and i just checked the site and my email and there is absoulutly NOTHING at all on rose....i wanna get one!![img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=save an account for me?' border='0' alt='save an account for me?' />
Old 09/02/2005, 18:51   #6

Something doesnt add up..why would they lie about the files being somewhere where there not..
Old 09/03/2005, 03:30   #7

well today if you go to the roseonlinegame site and try downloading the new beta client there would be a link that take you to fileplanet to dl it (subscriber)
Old 09/03/2005, 16:27   #8

Yes we know, but not alot of us are subscribed to it.
Old 09/03/2005, 22:59   #9

evulhotdog is subscribedededs!!
Old 09/08/2005, 01:51   #10

Old 09/08/2005, 05:06   #11

so who here subscribes and feels like posting the download link for us? on second thought you probably have to log in to access it... so the only way we could get it is if someone uploads it via torrent or something... and that doesnt solve our signup issue... so this post... is useless (why do i bother?)

oh, how hard is it to make private servers? lol i'm out of ideas
Old 07/05/2007, 22:27   #12

elite*gold: 100
Oh how coincidental.
pRose (Philippine Rose Online) is also shutting down this coming August 6, 2007.

Death-ails:
Closed Thread