Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Calling Professionals! JD project![UM]

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Calling Professionals! JD project![UM]

Well anybody that has stumbled apon this thread is apparently in search of jade dynasty exploits...

I have some good news... and some bad...

Jade dynasty is totally open to exploits... no game gaurd ... but everybody knew that...
its also open to ddl injection the server accepts them and it dosen't crash the client "witch makes me open my eyes even wider" most "mmorpgs" will crash apon the injection of a .ddl that changes important info"server sided" i tested this by injecting many changes and the one that surpized me the most is i can totally freeze everything like i paused it...for an amount of time that any other mmo would have crashed. the server dosent send out an error it just freezes up on your client... and when you come back it continues..
when if you lag out in a group that hits hard you die...
but if you do this you cant do anything but they cant either... (was a 1 time test thing), but this makes me think the game is either 1 way or the other...its either too server sided to even screw with... or its got alot more client side then what thought in the frist place.
(apon farther testing with my computer ive found that the client will withstand a totall freeze for roughly 1 minute.. witch is still impressivly confusing.)

then i read into the game notes and i've come to understand that this game is pretty new and desprately needs a bit more professional attention.(the asension expansion anyway)

Heres a few things that a professional may be interested in...
the encryption of the client folders context consits of roughly 50 diffirent un-translatable langauges as well as many characters that are foriegn and require diffirent styles of keyboard format to create. witch means your gonna need either a private translation program or to do it all manually... thats client editing tho.. more or less needed for private server devolpers or somebody that wanted to edit there client to do something extra.

Memory addresses are all obtainable and can be manipulated to create a bot... theres a process in witch you can find the base addresses for everything to create yourself a bot a 90 when you get stuck and cant afford to run the bot they give you any longer.
As for the actual hacks now this is the fun part... i don't know how to go about finding all the normal values for this game... i think the reason alot of people are struggling with exploiting this game is because where all thinkin inside the same box... ive searched for everything... speedhacks,bonus hacks,timer hacks,buff hacks, mini-games exploits, npc exploits, trade exploits.

i did find one very very evil exploit... i don't even wish to tell you all of it. it has made me very rich... but it has gotten me amped enough to get on epvp and try to spread the word.

even in the most protected of games... theres still little screw ups on the devs part that will open doors for us all.

im trying to spread hope and attention to jade dynasty for all those interested. i will soon post updated information and im also working on a epvp acceptable au3 bot for level 90s-150s.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Now before anybody makes any rude comments about what i have said... i have been very very fast about writing this. i was in a hurry to go out the door.if you have ANY questions about what ive said please be polite and just ask instead of taking it the wrong way and going all emo-rage on meh.
we can get threw this together! maybe with your guys ideas,opinions,and own creations, we will be able to come up with something thats quite helpfull.

*about the server not crashing my client apon freezing... that is a pretty scarey thing i haven't seen a game that connects to a server via downloadable client ever be able to freeze like that,even not freezing to as much as i can slow it down. if you infinity 0 it it will crash no matter wat... if you slow the server connection down you slow down your packet sending rate.. the server will ping something to you.. if your computer is not responding to that it within an almost instant amount of time... it should dc you or crash your client.
*it makes me think that alot of the interface and bot process is all server sided, or there is simply a foolishly long disconnection rate, that ANYONE can mess with.*
all this could be irrelivant but i still found worthy of investagation.

Somewhere between here up there ^ and V Down there... i got high...

the angelica engine... there able to change everything whenever they want..
*not true for united states, they don't have the rights or capability to change most major exploits, due to the way they are encrypted and the rules that have been placed by the devoplers company.homework...*
they can only remove them. ex, npc exploits,quest exploits,,, they are BONED if somebody creates something and releases it pretty much.
they can patch it over. they could change the mems.
i've seen what they(as in sevr devs)do when somebody finds a profitable npc glitch. they can't fix it so they flat out remove it and the quests related to it. so my guess is anything privately found that can profit you massively will be kept secret. if its not it will simply get removed or they will change the mems.

Mems > Remove - i hope *fingers crossed*

Now to find out what i want to share with you guys lol.