Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CabaL].:Cabal Phoenix:.TheR3bellion.Has.Just.Begun-New:.::Events-Drops-Rates::.

Discussion on [CabaL].:Cabal Phoenix:.TheR3bellion.Has.Just.Begun-New:.::Events-Drops-Rates::. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CabaL].:Cabal Phoenix:.TheR3bellion.Has.Just.Begun-New:.::Events-Drops-Rates::.

.::Cabal Phoenix ::..::The Rebellion Has Just Begun::.
Website: -Verry nice design if you dont want to register at least visit
Forum:
Exp: 400x
Skill : 500x
Craft : 500x
2 Items Per Drop - DROPS ARE 80% SLOTED ITEMS (HOT)
AlzX80
NEW MOBS IN DS , BI , GD
.:NewMobs at events: 50x:.(HOT)
..::EXTRA::.
::Succes:: rate for +1...+7 items when you make them with UCL, UCM or UCH has been increased almost 3 times.
Fully working website Shop and bonuses all day also we have made our own ITEM OF THE WEEK TABLE
Website shows server time, server status, rankings, shop..... DESIGN..
You can choose nation from our website. Cabal Cash and WebShop Offers all the time just contact the shop manager and you can
get up to 70% off the price.
.:Join Us:.
...:::We Are Here To Stay, You Are Here To Play:::....
5 Channels - 1 Normal - 1 PK - 1 Hardcore -Tierra Gloriosa - 4 to 4 hours - thats 6 times a day and you choose nation from website
Mithril Drops (yes ingame name is mithril not forcium) ,almost only sloted osmium, bracelets+2........
Cash Shop = mithril/terragrace/shineguard/mystic/osmium of amp +7,4 slots, pets, costumes........
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2009, 16:03   #2

hi, the server is unstable?

Mfg
Old 01/08/2010, 14:39   #3

website no work .?