Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Hacks/Bypass for Latale

Discussion on [Request] Hacks/Bypass for Latale within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Request] Hacks/Bypass for Latale

Hi everyone,

If anyone has a bypass for Xtrap/ Hacks for Latale could you please post them here for anyone that's looking for them.

If posting bypass please tell us how to use it.

If posting hacks please say what the hacks do, what class its for, and how to use it.

Thanks everyone that contributes, peace
Old 08/04/2009, 00:12   #2

I support this request. Everywhere I looked I turned up with nothing. Maybe there is nothing out for the game yet, but maybe there is...

This would be the aeriagames hosted one.

USES NPROTECT. Not XTrap. I Believe XTrap is korean one??? "shrug"
Old 01/01/2010, 08:43   #3

Wow nobody really replies or gives any tuts/hacks to us latale players...Well since there`s 3 versions(OGP,Aeriagames,KLT)there should be 3 anti-hacking programs...so far i know Aeriagames one uses gameguard,OGP uses Xtrap and KLT uses ???.Would be nice if someone at least TOLD us what to do in order to make hacks.The sad part is though...there is a guy called Senryu in the Aeriagames version,he got to 80 in a day=impossible for non-hackers...yet whenever anyone asks him how he did it he says it`s a secret!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 07:23   #4

O____O o.o >.> >_< '_'
Old 03/02/2010, 06:58   #5

Wow, I just read this... Quit Latale a long time ago, guess hacks for it STILL don't exist. BS
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 02:37   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefoto View Post
The sad part is though...there is a guy called Senryu in the Aeriagames version,he got to 80 in a day=impossible for non-hackers...yet whenever anyone asks him how he did it he says it`s a secret!
He will tell me!!! ...or so i wish.... my best is epic fail compared to him... and in ONE DAY?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

someone needs to teach me how to MAKE hacks so i can make some for everyone ^_^
Old 03/10/2011, 04:42   #7

Hacking Latale [from OGPlanet] is almost impossible because if them admins find a crack in the server, they'll patch it asap.
So technically, once you hack, you'll probably be able to play for maybe 5 minutes until you get boosted off. xD
Old 07/10/2016, 16:54   #8

well we are in the middle of 2016 and I havent seen any trainer/hack/bypass or anything, I just went to search and came up with nothing, I saw a few guys where posting on freelance for programmers to come up with a hack for latale, I wonder if they had any luck with that.