Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ultimate Hack Pack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate Hack Pack

Hacks in the DLL Pack:
Nak2Cell
Panzer2Cell
WhiteNak2Cell
Range2Cell
No Cell
All2Nak
Golem Defender
Stupid Cells Hack
Mage Summoner
Ultimate Nerf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions and Answers
Q. What is Stupid Cells?
A. Simple, the hack enables cells not to attack you unless you touch them/attack them. This is perfect for survival type stages, as well as killing type stages.

Q. What does Nak2Cell, Panzer2Cell, WhiteNak2Cell, do?
A. It basically converts your Nak, Panzer, WhiteNak to the cell that you've chosen. Say if you chose to inject Nak2Dragon, when you summon a Nak, it will appear as a Dragon.

Q. What does Range2Cell do?
A. It simply changes your Range Weapon to cells once thrown/shot. Say if you chose Range2Dragon, once you throw/shoot your Range Weapon, a Dragon will appear.

Q. What does No Cell do?
A. When used, no cells will come up when someone summons, or used in a stage.

Q. What does All2Nak do?
A. Takes every Cell summoned in your game and turns it into a Nak.

Q. What does Golem Defender do?
A. This is used for "Protect The Golem" type stages. It takes every cell but the Golems and turns them into Naks so you can protect the Golem easier.

Q. What does Mage Summoner do?
A. It takes Mage skills and changes them into cells. Mainly used for stages. Basically, if you use Mage Ice, a Soul Cannon will appear. If you use Mage Bombs, Black Tauruses will appear. If you use Mage Missles, Black Dragons will appear. If you use Mage Wind, Long Bows will appear.

Q. What does Ultimate Nerf do?
A. The Ultimate Nerf DLL disabled Mage attacks, such as, Bombs, Missles, Ice and Wind. So they will not affect you. It also disables Range attacks, so it helps you avoid archers, so it makes archers pretty useless. And, it also disables the Golem Stone so when a Golem attempts to throw a stone at you, you won't get hurt.

Q. What injector should I use?
A. The most simple injector you could use is attached. All you need to do is open it, (vista users run as administrator), then the injector will ask for a process, type "rakion.bin". Then, it will ask you to search for your DLL. Next, it will ask if you want to inject more then 1 or only 1. If yes, type "Y" if no, type "N". The letters are case sensitive so be careful or it will not work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys want to request any Cell2Cell hack, feel free to post what you want. Also, I still haven't perfected the Stage Hacks for some reason, so you might get d/ced in some stages.

Enjoy!

Andre - Ultimate Hack Pack.rar

DLL Injector.rar

Credits Andre (creator)
Add me <3 For Support
Hacks in the DLL Pack:
Nak2Cell
Panzer2Cell
WhiteNak2Cell
Range2Cell
No Cell
All2Nak
Golem Defender
Stupid Cells Hack
Mage Summoner
Ultimate Nerf

Questions and Answers
Q. What is Stupid Cells?
A. Simple, the hack enables cells not to attack you unless you touch them/attack them. This is perfect for survival type stages, as well as killing type stages.

Q. What does Nak2Cell, Panzer2Cell, WhiteNak2Cell, do?
A. It basically converts your Nak, Panzer, WhiteNak to the cell that you've chosen. Say if you chose to inject Nak2Dragon, when you summon a Nak, it will appear as a Dragon.

Q. What does Range2Cell do?
A. It simply changes your Range Weapon to cells once thrown/shot. Say if you chose Range2Dragon, once you throw/shoot your Range Weapon, a Dragon will appear.

Q. What does No Cell do?
A. When used, no cells will come up when someone summons, or used in a stage.

Q. What does All2Nak do?
A. Takes every Cell summoned in your game and turns it into a Nak.

Q. What does Golem Defender do?
A. This is used for "Protect The Golem" type stages. It takes every cell but the Golems and turns them into Naks so you can protect the Golem easier.

Q. What does Mage Summoner do?
A. It takes Mage skills and changes them into cells. Mainly used for stages. Basically, if you use Mage Ice, a Soul Cannon will appear. If you use Mage Bombs, Black Tauruses will appear. If you use Mage Missles, Black Dragons will appear. If you use Mage Wind, Long Bows will appear.

Q. What does Ultimate Nerf do?
A. The Ultimate Nerf DLL disabled Mage attacks, such as, Bombs, Missles, Ice and Wind. So they will not affect you. It also disables Range attacks, so it helps you avoid archers, so it makes archers pretty useless. And, it also disables the Golem Stone so when a Golem attempts to throw a stone at you, you won't get hurt.

Q. What injector should I use?
A. The most simple injector you could use is attached. All you need to do is open it, (vista users run as administrator), then the injector will ask for a process, type "rakion.bin". Then, it will ask you to search for your DLL. Next, it will ask if you want to inject more then 1 or only 1. If yes, type "Y" if no, type "N". The letters are case sensitive so be careful or it will not work.

If you guys want to request any Cell2Cell hack, feel free to post what you want. Also, I still haven't perfected the Stage Hacks for some reason, so you might get d/ced in some stages.

Enjoy!

Old   #2

lol when i click on dll injector download it shows as HAck pack -.-

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

awtz Where's The Injector???
Old   #4

how can i use it f7 f6 num pad 0 orsomething

Old   #5

leech from gzp weak
Old   #6

hey i would like to try it, when i click on the link there comes a site from 2shared and if i press download only advertisements come
Old   #7

where injector.dll ^^
Old   #8

where the injector amf !!!!!!
your dl link is same on the hack pack
Old   #9

may i ask a question this hack i still working??
Old   #10

nope.. this is patched.. So.. Its not working ^^

Thank me.. if i'd helped