Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a Fast Paced Game Advice

Discussion on Need a Fast Paced Game Advice within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a Fast Paced Game Advice

Ahoy there gamers!

I've been searching and searching and having a cup of tea and searching more. I want to play a fast paced game like S4 League or Vindictus got bored with all of them.. I'll keep playing S4 but I want something with more...horses...and i dunno stuff like that. I like Vindictus but the community sucks everyone is obsessed with quests and lvling no one seems to be able to talk at all....

So I've seen Dragon Nest liked it but i want a F2P. Can't afford p2p atm. Maybe in few weeks. Please don't tell me a shooting game. I'm a sword or play with your fists guy (you can imagine im fat but I'm skinny as hell)

I prefer playing 3D, waiting for replies and thank you.

NO WoW PLEASE