Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Hero Online Starter 1.9.5

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
tnkx nice prog.

Old   #32

oh c'mon people trust you? lol ): This is exact same thing as mines, but mines has more features lol. Infact I gave you the source code for that login button lol. Without me you probably wouldn't have come up with one, but oh wellz. I'll explain this to everyone about how it works.

Basically the Login button finds the "User" and "Pass" button with the given IDs. It then inserts the information in textbox1 and textbox2 into the corresponding boxes on the website. It thens hit submit and logins. Then it sends you to the link hidden behind the flash GAME START button which will launch your official Netgame Hero Online Launcher.exe I hope I did everyone a favor in understanding how these things work. I can confirm to you that AX5 has no keyloggers or viruses or any sort of thing that will harm you in anyway. I saw his source code. (:

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
oh c'mon people trust you? lol ): This is exact same thing as mines, but mines has more features lol. Infact I gave you the source code for that login button lol. Without me you probably wouldn't have come up with one, but oh wellz. I'll explain this to everyone about how it works.

Basically the Login button finds the "User" and "Pass" button with the given IDs. It then inserts the information in textbox1 and textbox2 into the corresponding boxes on the website. It thens hit submit and logins. Then it sends you to the link hidden behind the flash GAME START button which will launch your official Netgame Hero Online Launcher.exe I hope I did everyone a favor in understanding how these things work. I can confirm to you that AX5 has no keyloggers or viruses or any sort of thing that will harm you in anyway. I saw his source code. (:
not nice.
why u are not working as a team as advertised?

But anything, nice work to both of u!
Old   #34

hey why is that i got an error when i click the submit it say . Please login i even put my user and pass o.o

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilalamobaako View Post
hey why is that i got an error when i click the submit it say . Please login i even put my user and pass o.o
Maybe wrong info
Old   #36

don,t work in w7, 2 diferents errors :

Old   #37

^
^
^
i got a problem like that too =.= and its not =.=
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Maybe wrong info
gahh! ax5 did you um set the sleep time to 5 seconds? and did you make it so that the button to login on your starter would be able to be clicked more than once?

Note to everyone else: Yeah, make sure you typed in correct information. This starter still has a few fixes to be apllied i believe.

OffTopic kinda: and mines better btw. (just a tip)

EDIT: we'll try to make more of a team development now (: Idk if this belongs to AX5 or the team so i considered it his before sorry for any confusion or anything and i wasnt trying to be mean to him either. I'm a slow realiser (real - lize - zer) i couldnt spell :P
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
gahh! ax5 did you um set the sleep time to 5 seconds? and did you make it so that the button to login on your starter would be able to be clicked more than once?

Note to everyone else: Yeah, make sure you typed in correct information. This starter still has a few fixes to be apllied i believe.

OffTopic kinda: and mines better btw. (just a tip)

EDIT: we'll try to make more of a team development now (: Idk if this belongs to AX5 or the team so i considered it his before sorry for any confusion or anything and i wasnt trying to be mean to him either. I'm a slow realiser (real - lize - zer) i couldnt spell :P
It works for me on Windows XP so, but im working on a PHP/MYSQL project so im busy right now, i will look on it later
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elhandar View Post
don,t work in w7, 2 diferents errors :

I couldn't really understand the 2nd SS but if I could guess and that I guessed right then the launcher couldn't find the username box and password box on the website and just went directly for the GAME START button.

Fixes:
1) Try to reopen the program and try again.
2) Wait for the creator to fix the time given after a command. <-- It should usually be that problem. (sleep time)
Old   #41

is this working for hero online philippines coz im really having trouble making the hero online program work
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberfang View Post
is this working for hero online philippines coz im really having trouble making the hero online program work
works only for netgame
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

~BUMP

I hop this update will fix some peoples problem
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

UPDATE 2.4.0.0