Hey, I started playing RoM a few weeks ago and within a few days I felt the urge to attach my debugger and spend more time there than in the actual game itself. I have gathered quite some information about the memory structures and I keep an SVN repository with them somewhat updated. (Apart from the pointers to all nearby NPC's which I just found today, Ill post them as soon as possible).
I'm sure most of this is general knowledge around here but I wanted to share this here anyway.
I'd very much appreciate any extra information or pointing out errors. I'm specifically in need of a method to find all surrounding mobs and/or objects. I've Been trying to find those for a while to no avail.
A short description of what is in the SVN: (all sources are under the MIT license)
- a not-so-useful speedhack (binary packages provided)
- a short range teleport hack (binary packages provided)
- a hack to see rogues in stealth (binary packages provided)
- a rough draft of a follow bot
- Information about pointers, player structure, inventory strucures and soon nearby NPC's
And last but certainly not least, the google code project: