Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSky Cheater(ts1: Section not here)

Discussion on TwelveSky Cheater(ts1: Section not here) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwelveSky Cheater(ts1: Section not here)

This belongs in the TwelveSky section, problem is there is no TwelveSky section. Since nobody views the general games section(not as much as this) I will post it here for now. Hell the leak thread is still.

Anyways here is the last copy that I intend to make of this "hack". Since so many people are already abusing the hell out of it and the small few who actually did give me anything for it leaked it as much as they possibly could I may as well take this last opportunity to release it once and for all for everybody to ABUSE till it finally dies

Pretty much everybody already knows how to use it anyways but I will go ahead and humor you and post the details below:

Extract the archive anywhere you wish(Desktop perhaps? Local Disk C:/ in your own folder ect..)
Now after you extracted it you will see 2 new files. 12Sky.exe and 12Sky.dll. You must have these 2 files in the same folder.
Load the NEW 12Sky.exe(the one you extracted not the game duh?).
Now minimize it.(or leave it there..whatever its just an injector)
Now you can presume to load the game like normal.
Logon to your character and being CHEATING YOUR ASS OFF! lol

Hotkeys as follows:

Left Arrow: Toggles between 3 speeds(norm speed default).
Hit the left Arrow once: Mid speed(You can use in PVP if you wish)
Hit the left Arrow again: Fast speed(good for grinding or PVP if you don't give a shit)
Hit the left Arrow again: Back to normal for pretending you don't cheat.

Down Arrow: Toggles PVE godmode on and off(PVE = Player vs Enviroment)

Right Arrow: Toggles VAC hack on and off. With this hack you can either pull large groups of aggro or non aggro mobs and AOE to your hearts content. To begin VACing mobs you must first make a mob in front of you move a little bit. If its non aggro, just hit it once and back away. Now it will run toward you and all mobs in your visual distance will glue to you!

UP Arrow: Chi hack on and off. This will disable chi consumption. Meaning no chi will be used when you use a skill in-game.

F9: enables "GM" mode. All this does is allows you to use the /movezone command. Look around for a list of zone ids. /movezone zoneid to teleport to new zone.

Have fun with this while it lasts as this will be the last one that I make. This is just the copy as the one everybody else(the leakers). There is only one change: I re-enabled the "Mid" speed for speedhack to semi conceal the speed in PVP. Use at your own risk. I don't care if you get banned, its your fault if you do.

Press the damn thanks button, it really isn't hard!

DOWNLOAD BELOW!!!!
<--- Thank you to Kalbal93 for re-uploading. I don't have time to reinstall visual studio atm to compile another copy.
Thanks
25 Users
Old 02/21/2010, 05:24   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
Thankyou for this very fine release and Im sorry to hear about all the people abusing it
Old 02/21/2010, 14:40   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
moved
Old 02/22/2010, 12:11   #4

any one can make the move list pls :P?
Old 02/22/2010, 18:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danis008 View Post
any one can make the move list pls :P?
Hey man. Thanks for downloading, but now you took the time to post a question. I think it would not be too much to ask for you take the time to hit that THANKS button right underneath my post.

Thanks again.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2010, 12:11   #6

hey does this hack still work? thank you btw Iktov i thanked u =D
Old 02/23/2010, 13:41   #7

ok i found now the maps id but i have one question more dose this hack work on vista ?? my friend has vista but at him donot work it.
Old 02/23/2010, 17:22   #8

aint working anymore !
Old 02/23/2010, 20:36   #9

Vista and Windows7 users: Right click the 12Sky.exe(from the archive) and choose "Run as Administrator". If you do not run it as administrator the injector will not have proper privileges to inject the .dll into game process.

Follow those instructions and you are good to go .

Thanks button works great don't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
aint working anymore !
Don't post this **** if you don't know what your talking about. It works perfectly fine. I really hope you are not one of the leakers trying to sabotage this release. It is them leakers that pushed this release to begin with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2010, 19:00   #10

iktov .. you FAIL , that's not you cheat , i saw this on another site
Old 02/25/2010, 19:23   #11

****** hell.

And I bet the one you saw has a message box that pops up when the .dll is injected saying:

"Made by: skyfujin!"
******* email and see who answers you dipshit. Just because you see a ******* leak on another forum doesn't mean the leaker created it.
Old 02/25/2010, 20:22   #12

/Important bump

Hello,

Please anybody who downloaded in the last couple days REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER! If you were directed to file called "Loader.exe" this is not my hack and it is not the link I posted.

Somebody recently hacked my FORUM account and replaced the link that I originally posted. I need to re-compile a copy of my hack(or if somebody who downloaded it originally could re-send me a copy to upload to avoid hasstle I would appreciate it). I don't currently have a copy of my hack on my Harddrive and I need to re-install Visual Studio so I can compile a new one. Once I am done I will upload a new link.

Please moderators get back to me about my hacked account.
Old 02/27/2010, 07:08   #13

was one of the few to actually get it "legit" lol

i'll resend you the copy in a few
Old 02/27/2010, 16:37   #14

bypassed speed hack
Old 02/27/2010, 21:26   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
+12 Reported At: Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 20:26:01 GMT +1 Cause: Double Post

Important bump or not, those aint the rules