Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CuteGrrl's Pro Ninja Guide

Discussion on CuteGrrl's Pro Ninja Guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 11/27/2007, 13:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniemans View Post
Why is it lame? Cause u can't take the truth. Ninja's strongest points are the 9 shuriken attack and the gripattack PLUS that ninja got the strongest Chaos aswell. Don't take a ninja lightly. I saw a lvl 6 ninja bested a lvl 16 Blacksmith and trust me BS-es are WAY to overpowered.
Dont mean to brag but, but I beat lvl 50+ or 60+ ninjas sometimes with my bs. So the best class doesnt really exist in my opinion, it depends on the player. Sure its great for ppl who like speed and grips.

p.s. WE ARE NOT OVERPOWERED! The name is "blacksmith" for nothing
Old 12/06/2007, 16:58   #17

hi i am playing rss rakion mobius.. ninjas there have change the style of playin grop nins to range nins[nins that jump atk] and also special nins.. they are more effective so when a nin grip, the nin would most likely be atk by someone.. therefore grip would make the nin very vunarable.
Old 01/19/2008, 10:26   #18

this guide is good for noobs but for those of you who have played for a week or so i wouldnt pay much attention to it. Suggestions for good guides-Fix spelling errors, when using abreviations like TDM when u say them first time in your post say them like this TDM(team death match) that way noobs understand it, eh and u should actually read through it before u post it to make sure it all makes sence. Thats all try to improve your post everyone not just the person who posted this. Thanks everyone.
Old 02/11/2008, 07:31   #19

nice post but u shud reccoment those noobs ninja too ad some atatck speed 1st really help ty me if i help
Old 02/24/2008, 03:47   #20

hello all, i have post my own tutorial guides and some answers answering your questions. do come see it
Old 03/20/2008, 12:20   #21

nice ! but many .. incorrect written words or i dont know how to tell it on enlish
Old 06/19/2008, 05:56   #22

this is not a pro ninja guide -_-
maybe its only an ordinary ninja guide..
kinda helpless anyway.. ppl will start to give up their ninja when they are playing in lv11-99 games if they follow your "pro ninja guide"
Old 06/23/2008, 04:12   #23

hey thanks alot it was a great guide!
Old 06/23/2008, 06:54   #24

put points in grip and attk speed u mean maby like 10 in move with fast attk speed u wont use move much
Old 08/01/2008, 22:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterz View Post
this post is lame man... >
I agree actually but prolly not for the same reasons.

The ninja kicks a$$ but some of the things you mentioned like that the ninja has the weakest basic attack are lacking information. The ninjas attack is weak but u didnt even mention the amazing stun it has. At 80+ attack speed points you can hold someone in its stun as long as you like. You dont have enough strategies and you could make a mage to check its armor and health to add some info to this post.

Im not trying to flame or dis but review. Thanks for bringing to this to the forums though =D.

EDIT> oh yeah, dont add points into move speed thats what gliding is for. Put them into attackspeed and grip if your using that combo in matches or ranged if your using 9 shuriken attack. NOT BOTH or your char is screwed.
Old 09/14/2008, 06:16   #26

i agree with counterz. this is a paragraph that looks ulgy! =.= i don't think it rly makes much of a guide. if u can use a spoon u should be able to use a ninja = = and yes, the ninja is strong due to it's speed and range dmg but a bs jump att will kill it = = sorry dude hated the guide
Old 10/08/2008, 22:40   #27

this is the BASIC u need to special more cause it can do more dmg and grips are kinda how do i say.... not possible and low hit chance and charge attack has hight hit chance and DO NOT put ur points on move put it on attack speed then u can stun them with single hit combo time after time and then u can grip and special easyer ( only from like 60 attack speed or something SO GET A LOT OF SPEED) and attack speeds increases your glide speed too so if ur attack speed is higher u will glide faster wich will make you move faster and rule in boss war vs the boss or if ur the boss ).... kinda good tut. now own ( swordman with move speed is better it can sweep stun then ... it does more damage and moves em around and people dont kick you that much for stunning )
Old 11/01/2008, 05:42   #28

This is a terrible ninja guide. Grip ninjas are terrible. They don't use speed, and they get juggled after one grip. If you want to be the best ninja you have to master special and the jump attack. Gripping is the quickest way to die.

I know, - Lv 68 Ninja 270 + pu pts. I'm amazing.
Old 01/14/2009, 16:19   #29

elite*gold: 20
Ninja is the best char, just needs someone to know how to play with
Old 01/15/2009, 05:21   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyjohn05 View Post
This is a terrible ninja guide. Grip ninjas are terrible. They don't use speed, and they get juggled after one grip. If you want to be the best ninja you have to master special and the jump attack. Gripping is the quickest way to die.

I know, - Lv 68 Ninja 270 + pu pts. I'm amazing.
agree with this whole-heartedly...the only time a grip ninja is good imo is 1v1 or when you are safely away from combat...aside that it hurts afterwards >_<