Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launch Games!

Discussion on Launch Games! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Launch Games!

So! Which launch games are you all picking up? I am grabbing Sackboy, Bugsnax, and either Demon Souls/Godfall. Anything else look worth picking up?

Also, I should have pre order the Pulse 3D headset!! I did not think it would sell out this quickly lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Launch Problem
01/26/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
As simple as this, started happening to me yesterday. Once i click Start, nothing happens. I reinstalled, still nothing. And one thing i noticed, i dont have gameguard folder in 2moons/bin but im supposed to get it only if game guard loads after i click Start but it doesent, nothing happens, what to do now ? huh
FFXI Launch Pad help
11/09/2007 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Does anyone know where I can download LaunchPad for FFXI?
The launch of EliteUniversity
08/31/2007 - Main - 17 Replies
Dear users, we are very proud to announce the start of eliteuniversity. eliteuniversity is a university to learn gamehacking or to improve your current gamehacking skills. I'm sure the most of you are here for getting the newest hacks, but have ever thought about writing your own? Our main target is to teach you how to create tools that are usefull for any cheater.