Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] ddo account

Discussion on [request] ddo account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] ddo account

Yeah yeah , can't make one need one , any help/old unused account would be perfect , just want to check it out .
An maybe sell my soul for it afterwards .
Old 01/20/2010, 21:30   #2

I can see that there are no kind souls out there , thank you anyway , admin please close this thread .
Old 01/30/2010, 07:28   #3

i could make u one real quick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Nexon Account 18+
11/29/2009 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
I need an account(adult 18+) for mabinogi heroes, pm me with info, email: [email protected] requested username for account: death1223 send me pass, and Ill change it, thanks.
[REQUEST]DigimonRPG Account
12/10/2008 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
I've been trying for days now to create an account on DigimonRPG but for some reason I can't seem to complete the registration.... I found everything needed and did everything following several tutorials but nothing seems to work... So I would like to request from your community to make me an account(plz ppl I'm in despair here:() Anyone that has the time and mood to do it plz PM me to send him the needed info(IGN, pass and e-mail) Tnx in advance