Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Discover lurks...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Discover lurks...

Now I have seen massive posts of new members with fake programs you download and launch. Everything they have done is fake, they add Trojans and keyloggers. The best whay for you is to download the program scan it whit a good Virus scan and look for Trojans/keyloggers. The new members is bluffs, look at hove money post they made hove they describe the program and where to download it.

Personal i scan all the program i download and i will post on every new bot/program that will come here at elitepvpers..

Good Day all

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

jyep u right.
But on some programms like bots with hooking, packet editing etc. will throws some false positives on different virus tools.
The virus tools detect this as an evil acces of the bot to the gameprocess or what else. But there is no trojan etc on the programm its just the hack of the bot themself that gets detected.
But always, if u dont trust the programm or programmer dont use it!

The problem at such forums like this are the one post guys. i know u have start with u first post! But if the first post is a bot,hack or sth. like...hmm should i trust him? Do u lend a unknown person at the bus station money, because he said he will give it u back next time?

Another point is: why should someone share something without to earn money? For the good guys is it the honor and give the community something back. For the bad guys dont exit this question, because they put a trojan or anything else on the file, get u account or access on u pc and earn money with that!

I hope this gives some thoughts to not so well known usern too!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Yeah..

So for you all people out there follow this threat if you don't what to get hacked or lost items.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Your Right, People should Start Scanning it by them self and not just by one scanner, at least 2-3 of them to comfirm that its safe .

-Lion2205

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
Your Right, People should Start Scanning it by them self and not just by one scanner, at least 2-3 of them to comfirm that its safe .

-Lion2205
Yes, Many people believe of course that files are virus-free and then thay get`s hacakde.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

try making more hacks or bots more usseles ...
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Yes, Many people believe of course that files are virus-free and then thay get`s hacakde.
You bumped it a while ago >.> but i didnt notice... hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokuasito View Post
try making more hacks or bots more usseles ...
Don't Bump old threads....