Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Little Issue with Guildwars

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Little Issue with Guildwars

So i bought a game with all 3/2 addons like 6/7/8 years ago , and while moving my cards been lost and now i wanted to come to the game but i dont have cards with keys no more and dont remember email or login or password for it old account. So i came here cos makers dont wanna help me . And i ask , is there possibility that some1 would be nice enough to give me Trilogy key? Or hand over old account that he or she doesnt use anymore.

I would be very greatfull

as gesture of friendship i give u unused keys to GW addons

if u got original game without addons use this key cos they wont work unless u got original one on ur account

Similar Threads
I need a solution for this problem but plz without reinstalling the game cuz i am on the USB modem and i can download low size stuff , in the...
5 Replies - CrossFire
Tausche Guildwars 2 Account gegen Guildwars 1 Account
Hallo Communety, Leider kann ich wegen meiner Internet verbindung kein GW2 Spielen. Deswegen würde ich Ihn gerne gegen einen Guildwars 1 Account...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
WTF Guildwars / Guildwars 2 Account
PAYPAL ONLY Selling both accounts (they are joined) Guild Wars Achievements 50/50 Hall of Monuments points, God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals...
0 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
[Biete] 1x Guildwars Prophecies 1x Guildwars Nightfall (Key)[Suche] Psc/Egold
Hallo verkaufe hier mein spielpacket mit 2 spielen Guildwars Prophecies und Guildwars Nightfall. ich habe die spiele nie ausgepackt aus der...
5 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
[WTS]Various GuildWars MiniPets/Verschiedene GuildWars Minipets
Da ich nicht die Zeit habe, ingame zuschreien und alle zu verkaufen, biete ich euch meine Restbestände an Minipets zu echten Schleuderpreisen an. ...
0 Replies - Trading