Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Driver level scripting

Discussion on Driver level scripting within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Driver level scripting

I'm not sure if many of you use autohotkey to script in games, but some games have protection against scripting programs and they often operate at driver level with the keyboard & mouse therefor you can't scripts (from simple key binding to pixel/image searching scripts).

I looked all over to find scripting software that operate at driver level without any success and the only solution I came up with was to run the game on a virtual machine while running the script outside of it. However this is a really mediocre solution as it lowers your performance.

I was wondering if anyone knows any good solution to make AHK operate on driver level, or some other software that allows this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OSR Driver Loader Driver stopped
03/05/2015 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Nabend, und zwar hab ich das Problem,dass ich mit dem OSR Driver Loader hier einen Driver aktivieren will aber unter "Active Services" wird er immer nur als gestoppt angezeigt... Wähle ich den Driver aus und klicke auf "Start Service" bekomm ich nur die Fehlermeldung "Das Handle ist ungültig" Bräuchte da mal dringend Hilfe wie ich das zum Laufen bekomme, hier mal ein Bild von der Situation edit: ich habe windows 7 http://i.epvpimg.com/UHhid.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/AuxFb.jpg
Microsoft ODBC Driver Mangaer Driver
02/17/2013 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Wo kann ich Microsoft ODBC Driver Mangaer Treiber Downloaden ? falls jemand mir helfen will bitte per skype = thekingofff Wenn ich mein Server starten will kommt die meldung weitere infos per skype pls help ich finde die treiber nicht >.< Microsoft ODBC Driver
Hello NPC Scripting !
01/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Guys where can i found and change the names from the NPC´s + adding some more NPC´s ?? i hope some one can help me !;)