Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Field animations

Discussion on Remove Field animations within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removes animation of the fields ingame to reduce lag and make playing more suitable.

To apply it, download ModifyUO tool from same site.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Animations For Everything
02/07/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Does anyone know how to disable all animations. Like this guy did in this video. YouTube - Tremendously Reduced Lag While Using No-CRC Hack In 2Moons / Global Dekaron
Animations
10/01/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Seen the CE post on how to disable those retarded a$s after you're done animations, but I'm using Win 7 x64 and even on 32 bit OS's it seems there isn't any clear way to do it. Do most or all bots do this? I enjoy playing the game for the most part, but if I can take that one thing out of it, I would love it.
[Request] remove boss death animations
01/10/2009 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
a guide on how to do it would be helpful (So I can do it each time they patch..) thanks.
[NEED HELP] Animations
08/23/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi! Can someone help me to take off all animations for bigger dps? Thanks
Where has the animations gone? >.<
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I used to have an edit, where i changed the fixed rage animation in magictype.ini to my fav color of phoenix... But they readded the old rage effect (the circle one).. and now even when i try to change it again, it has no effect.. :/ Anyone know what i should do to change it again >.<