Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faster leveling

Discussion on Faster leveling within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Faster leveling

Sorry about the first question...Thanks for the answers
Old 08/23/2007, 12:38   #2

Can you say NDA ?.... So why the hell you play on the Spanish Server then... just move the English one
Old 08/24/2007, 20:32   #3

GOA and Mythic "tell us" to stay at ours own server to test the language version...
Old 08/25/2007, 09:52   #4

noone will answer you cause it's agains the NDA why not ask in Official Closed Beta Forum?

and why he shouldn't play on spanish server? where is the problem? ^^
Old 08/25/2007, 11:38   #5

Sorry once again....i hope i could tell u anything...sorry again for asking
Old 08/26/2007, 01:21   #6

atm -> as a group grind public quests (because the server arent full enaugh for rvr)

"quote from paul": In release pvp / rvr is the fastest way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Hand Leveling/Guaranteed Pure Hand Leveling.
01/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 117 Replies
Hi all, Titles says all ,we are here offering the service of aion hand leveling. Its 100% hand leveling. and we can not accept many orders at one time cuz we don't want to let you down(waiting for a long time be4 we start for you). All that you need to do is to contact our online support to check if there are free levelers at that specific moment. Aion Power Leveling 1-20 1.You keep all gears and kinah 2.Free to train your toon's skill while we level for you 3.Estimated Time: 30...
Faster leveling down (FARMING)
08/23/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm tired of losing lots of time deleveling (losing exp) for my farmtoon. I was wondering now if there are ways to speed this a bit up. My ideas: 1. Get lvl 3 rogue and loose 10% at every death (but my toon is only lvl 19) 2. Try to trick server: let it think you are rogue lvl 3 3. Increase experience points needed dramaticly, so you must delevel less 4. Earn less exp for every mob you kill 5. Other suggestions
Tips and Hints On Leveling Phoenix Faster
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok i was wondering if any one gots any Tips and Hints on Leveling Phoenix faster Other then using ND,Attackin Guild Gate,Using Moon Gems, i already kno all those lol.
Faster leveling in tg
04/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
This is my own hack so do not steal it :cool: I have been working on this one for awhile but i think i finally got it.Okay first put your char in tg. then wait for an xp skill and use it. then once you have done that load your f boxes into your main key system and leave your char into tg for 10 minutes they will have the xp skill going unlimited time in tg hense faster leveling.this has worked for me before but feel free to pm me if it does not work. karma please lol :bandit: