Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Karos Online

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
Reported for BS.

Darklordof101, your pm is useless, that's the gold hack everyone tryied.
Btw, they banned all accounts with too much money
well im sorry, i dont play this game anymore lol
i told you i wasnt sure if it was patched or not and maybe you shouldn't have put so much money in your accounts lol....
its not my problem man 0.o

Old   #77

Anyone find any BOT or auto-macro for this game yet. This game take forever to lvl up.

Old   #78

Was anyone except me able to get Encryption / Decryption of packets working?
We could change information.
Old   #79

lol this forum is dead

Old   #80

well cause no one want to share that why is dead. Unless someone willing to share and post some exploit or hack.
Old   #81

Who tells me how to do gold dupe? i'm able to pay for it.

I made autoclicker for claybug which i could share but i don't get hotkeys working, it works perfect when im not in game but when i go to karos it doesnt start it :/ Like hotkeys arent following to game. Whats wrong with it? And yeah if you pm me the carat dupe method i will pay you via paypal.
Old   #82

KAROS .PAK VIEWER/READER -
IMG -

------

KAROS ONLINE - ENCRYPTION - (Delphi code)

-------

PATCH IE_LOD.PAK - Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree -

-------

Tool that reads npcinfo.lod_eng shows npc / monster details -

Tool that reads quests.lod_eng shows all quests found in game -

(both files above requrie you use PAK Viewer and extract the required files from IE_LOD.pak, and place with the applications)

--------------

BASIC KAROS PACKET INFO -

---------------

Additional Information:

For those who say they can not debug karos, a vanilla version of ollydebug will work fine, just try again.

The encryption for private messages is slightly different to that of login username and password, but theyare very close, the general message ecnryption is identical to that of login packet, please note the encryption.pas file i provided is fully working and i will not produce a CPP version. also mos the Key use is generated in Karos aMo.exe the base number being 17 and using a pattern. XOR $80 and -1 +3 (XOR $5).

a complete structure of each packet type for Karos can be extracted from the game if your debug it, or decompile it saving you time and effort. the external call to the gameguard interface is also allready added to the game.

-------------

patch stuff

----------------

Please note there are additional skills for every class from lv40+ from the 2nd job progression, you have to add them manully to the SkillTree file to access them but you can use them. (they have no icons, they arnt added yet)

anyway thats all from me good luck people
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #83

Dude cant disable gameguard :S
Old   #84

????? karos (non-korean version) dont have gameguard in it atm anyway, so i have no idea what your post is about, as for english version of karos, the external call to gameguard itsself is allready added in the client, but is not active at the moment.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

[Addition]: You can still Edit IE_LOD.pak, replace SkillTree_100 with SkillTree_110, and replace SkillTree_110 with SkillTree_100 (Swap names) and you get full SwordMaster skill tree without needing to do job progression, this also works for the new 2nd job skill tree set (lv55 required to use). This can be done for all Classes. [USE A HEX EDITOR AND BACKUP THE IE_LOD.PAK FIRST]

[Theory]: it might be possible to edit the skillbase / skilllevel files and make all skills useable as of lv1.

------
Claybeak is 100% Fixed, even editing the file to allow you to see the quest etc.. dont work, seams to be server side check on level requirement. but bug to repeat a quest mutliple time such as done with claybeaks is still possible with quests for your own level.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #86

Well, thanks for helping me MuNk

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

But i'm not playing in English version of Karos online. I'm playing Turkish version of Karos Online. (That is not private server, that is official server)

But in Turkish version of Karos online there is a gameguard which still breathing (I think thats not protect skillbug )

On the other hand;
I tried to change skilltree_100 and skilltree_110 names in IE_LOD.PAK
It worked i logged in game but i didnt see something different in the game...

Here my unchanged official clear IE_LOD.PAK

And editted by me version of IE_LOD.PAK

Can you please check that things?

I have tried to use your Blader from Lv1 has ful Swordmaster Talent Tree But game said Cant found IE_LOD.PAK

Thanks again, i wish i do this... I love u guys, cya..

(by the way if u guys want to play in Turkish vers.Of Karos Online, in here no one knows hack, no one knows bugs if u guys play here u can be KING! )
Old   #87

Can any look it?
Old   #88

SkillTree_100 is blader without a single job progression, you have to make sure you pick the correct tree for your class.
Old   #89

claybug is patched omg... so is there anyone who knows how to dupe? im ready to pay $
Old   #90

Which skilltree is for rogue shadow??? How can we know that??

Can you help me about that?