Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Karos Online

Discussion on Karos Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 12/21/2009, 18:00   #61

elite*gold: 0
well i found out the adress for mi shop and thats what i followed and put some pointer from there then modified .. i dunno if thats how its done im kinda new at this of using ce cuz i also tryed directly from the adress of mi shop and that shop show me -carats but when i buy it, just pass the money from 1 to the other
im sorry but im really new at this of ce but i want to learn and not just ask for the cheat. i know this gonna get fix but i only want to do it to try new stuff like atack speed and dmg and so. if i manage to get this working :P
Old 12/21/2009, 18:56   #62

update its this still working.. cuz i keep adding pointer but i never get a green adress and i change mi original adress and they all change but it still buys ti the same price i originally put it. i see it in -carats but mi other character still buys at the same as i put it first
Old 12/21/2009, 22:44   #63

Dont bother with the carat shop bug i decided to try it to see and both my alts are "Blocked by admins" so yeah just a warning
Old 12/22/2009, 07:48   #64

They Patched the carrot exploits... If u get funny text and Y on login ur Blocked by Admins and are being investigated.

Onto the next Hax!
Old 12/22/2009, 08:46   #65

this game is Sh*t anyways guys
why bother? lol
ive tried item dupe, gold and speed.
gold you 100% get banned on lol
im no longer going to post anything on this thread, this game is not gonna make it very far or let alone just plain make it at all.
youre just wasting your time peoples.
Old 12/22/2009, 12:36   #66

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by adimus View Post
Dont bother with the carat shop bug i decided to try it to see and both my alts are "Blocked by admins" so yeah just a warning
You should've shared the money among your alts, about 20M on each character and on different accounts. It's your own fault if you don't know how to do money laundering lulz.
Old 12/22/2009, 15:12   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
You should've shared the money among your alts, about 20M on each character and on different accounts. It's your own fault if you don't know how to do money laundering lulz.
i did i had a lot on my main but only had 3 accounts so yeah my 2 alts got blocked and im almost out of money with my main xD should have had 10 accounts
Old 12/23/2009, 01:45   #68

Quote:
lol man i seriously dont care...
it is a terrible game, from my point of view
but i had had fun with the gold hack, i bought soo many D grade Fletta gems and tried 2 make a C grade and they all failed!! >.< lol
thnx for sharing the gold hack tho :P
and that tip may come usefull to somepeople who know how 2 do the gold hack.
and isnt it patched now or something?

btw do you think im cut because they banned my account 0.o
i dont get angry at games lol, i dont take them seriously
and i can still make accounts i just cbf cuz its a lame game -__-
anyways have fun people
Old 12/23/2009, 02:54   #69

o
Old 12/23/2009, 07:02   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by dem0nz View Post
Yup it is a terrible game. It got so boring I never played it and just started finding hacks and writing bots for it. That was way more fun than playing it. Check out Allods Online, that game looks wicked and will probably be the best F2P ever released.
ohh no not Gpotato
my fav game is Rappelz but that game is bullet proof from hacks n bots
no1 has even made a bypass for rappelz 4 ages lol

and as for Allods Online, it looks little bit like wow ( i hate wow, never played it, never want 2)
but ill give it a go...perhaps next year.
Old 12/23/2009, 18:19   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
ohh no not Gpotato
my fav game is Rappelz but that game is bullet proof from hacks n bots

and as for Allods Online, it looks little bit like wow ( i hate wow, never played it, never want 2)
but ill give it a go...perhaps next year.
HAHA !! I know someone who did it. He even defeated Perfect World patches for almost 2 years.
But let's get back to this BS game, Karos.

Ok, we have Teleport, sort of godmode, all offsets for Target HP, MP etc, coordinates, etc.
If you still have dupe hack/money hack, pm me. We'll see if we can share some infos.
NOOBS OUT, pls stop spamming my inbox.
Old 12/23/2009, 18:31   #72

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordof101 View Post
You obviously don't know fyyre then. She had a patch and a perfect dump avaible for like, what, 3 years for rappelz?
Old 12/23/2009, 23:53   #73

Quote:
You obviously don't know fyyre then. She had a patch and a perfect dump avaible for like, what, 3 years for rappelz?
i guess i dont lol

i remember a few years ago i think i downloaded a crack/bypass for rappelz, the file was Sframe
i tried it but it didnt work, so it either simply didnt work or it was a virus lol
i then pretty much gave up cuz its hard to trust peoples these days cuz most of the azzholes just stick viruses in everything -__-
i do trust people who are well known or have alot of comments/thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by H47cH View Post
HAHA !! I know someone who did it. He even defeated Perfect World patches for almost 2 years.
But let's get back to this BS game, Karos.

Ok, we have Teleport, sort of godmode, all offsets for Target HP, MP etc, coordinates, etc.
If you still have dupe hack/money hack, pm me. We'll see if we can share some infos.
NOOBS OUT, pls stop spamming my inbox.
i would tell you how to do it but im sure its not worth your time + i rekon it would be pointless because i rekon they are gonna do a massive patch and at the same time do a character wipe or what ever its called so people have 2 start again, this game wasnt even ready to be in the open beta lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00se View Post
anyone wanna pm me the carat hack if its still wroking or the speed hack , getting tired of the grind and the pk i just wanna screw around.
holy sh*t dude are you serious!
i spent 10 minutes writing up easy to follow instructions for the speed hack on this thread
open your eyes. -__-
here >
Old 12/24/2009, 02:11   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdock View Post
Here is the links guys >>
Code:
http://tinyurl.com/ballods
and thats the link for what?
im not using that link unless some1 tells me wat its for or unless some1 else went on it and confirms its nothing bad.
Old 12/24/2009, 09:37   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketdock View Post
Here is the links guys >>
Code:
http://tinyurl.com/ballods
Reported for BS.

Darklordof101, your pm is useless, that's the gold hack everyone tryied.
Btw, they banned all accounts with too much money