Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Reversing] Have a question for reversers!

Discussion on [Reversing] Have a question for reversers! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Reversing] Have a question for reversers!

Hi, is this game still simple to reverse? I am looking for a game to test my reversing skills on.

About a year ago I heard all you had to do was skip a check. What is it like now?

Is it still the same thing?
Kill HackShield, jump a check in the game?

Also, just curious. How do you find things like speedhack? Via OllyDbg or cheatengine? Probably via Olly correct?
Old 12/06/2009, 06:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Perfect game to reverse, there's no anti-cheat (yet). If you're looking to learn, this game is the one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] I have a question for reversers
12/05/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
How hard is it to reverse this game? I am looking to test & improve my reversing skills on a game. I am thinking about this game or Requim. Which one would be easier? Also, for Dragonica: Does the game check to see if hackshield is running? Do you guys reverse hackshield or reverse dragonica? If you have to reverse hackshield then I do not think I could do that :\ PS: I know assembly very well and I have done reversing before, just not on any games.
Reversing...
07/09/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Hi , i'm actually trying to patch gameguard with ollydbg , i disable it at launch of game , i can connect to my account , but when i'm arriving at the selection of my different caracter , the bouton "START" is disable , i can't click on it. Anyone can guid me how to patch this ? Thx.
Reversing / Debugging Q
01/19/2006 - General Coding - 11 Replies
So i got this address range in the 00ee0000 -> 00eeffff area ... its inventory bits /array of bytes(not bits) 1=inventory slot filled, and 0=not filled. Thats good and all, but being dynamic and all means that the base address changes a bit from time to time. SO I am looking for a pointer to that specific area of memory. However i cannot find one ? The nearest pointer i find is like fff away from the destination! MY question is this ; im obvsioly going about this wrong, finding a...