Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Holic Bot - Auto Everything

Discussion on [Release]Holic Bot - Auto Everything within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Holic Bot - Auto Everything

Holic Online -

Requirements:
MicroMacro 0.98, Oct. 16, 2008
Quote:
Can be found here:

Not sure if your version of MicroMacro will work? Check the changelog to see if your version has the binary operator substitutes AND() and OR().

Features:
Can use potions
Can use skills/buffs
Can unstuck itself on terrain and objects
Can detect when stuck while fighting monsters, and correct the problem
Can wander around when no monsters are nearby
Will not wander too far away from the spot you started the bot
Can stop itself if/when you die
Can avoid stealing kills from another player
Can detect when you pull aggro
Can loot (or skip looting) of items
Contains skill database information for priest, monk, and warrior.

Incomplete features:
Cannot yet follow a full waypoint system
Cannot yet determine distance to enemy (to prevent trying to use skills when out of range, but this is no big deal)

Setup:
Simply download holic.zip (attached) and extract the folder somewhere (preferably into micromacro/scripts). You can modify options.lua to suit your character's needs better.

You will also setup your skills in options.lua. See the below post (FAQ) for more specific information.

You will place your HP potions into the ALT+1 hotkey, and mana potions into ALT+2 hotkey (this is configured in hotkeys.lua). If you do have see the ALT hotkey row, enable "Expansion Slot" in your options.

Starting:
Now that you've got the scripts configured, you need to start holic/main.lua. If you've got the holic folder extracted to micromacro/scripts, simply launch micromacro.exe and enter "holic/main.lua" (without quotes) when prompted for a script.

If you have extracted the folder somewhere else, right click on main.lua and select Open (or Open With). Click the Browse button, and locate micromacro.exe. Click OK, and the script should load.

You must be logged into your character before continuing. Find the location you wish to bot in (which, preferably, contains few obstacles you can get stuck on). Now, simply press the INSERT key on your keyboard, and the bot should start.

If you would like to pause the bot, press DELETE. To resume, press INSERT again. When resuming, the bot will use this new location as the wander area, so there is no need to reload the script when you move between locations.

Final notes:
  • If you are in a party, you will not be able to pick up items. This is due to the way Holic works, not the script.
  • Although you might not be able to loot, it might be beneficial to have a few of your friends bot with you. There is less chance that other players will come by and watch you for long (as they won't have any chance to kill any monsters).
  • You should not bot the same area for more than 5 consecutive hours. If you must do this, do it during the less active times. The GMs typically are only around from 11am to 3pm central standard time.
  • For some players, the tilde button doesn't work to pick up items, and therefor you may be unable to loot. This is a bug in Holic, and there is nothing I can do to fix it. If you have this problem, you should probably disable looting in options.lua.
  • You cannot bot while the screen is minimized or not focused. This means you will not be able to run multiple bots or browse the internet while botting Holic.
  • I do not accept responsibility for you getting banned for using this script.

Download: (includes micro-macro too)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/155000519/MiHolicBot.rar
Credit: elverion (i didn't make this)

Also please press 'Thanks" if you like it.

FAQs:[*]How do i minimize this?
Quote:
Not possible. Not without hooking or writing a clientless bot, which are both more work than it is worth.
[*]Will this work for levels 45+?
Quote:
Worked for me at level ~30 on priest and monk. It just depends on your class, equipment, where you are botting, etc.
[*]Which version of micro macro is this?
Quote:
Check the changelog to see if your version has the binary operator substitutes AND() and OR().
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/17/2008, 22:25   #2

Holic bot FAQ

How do I setup my skills?
Open options.lua in notepad. You will need to add the skill to a usable skill list using the addSkill() function. The first parameter is the skill itself, and the second is the hotkey of the skill. There should already be a few skills listed as an example (for monk). You should probably remove all of the example entries listed and add your own.

You will need to first know the name of the skill you want to use. You can look this up in database/skills_<yourclass>.lua. So, if you're a priest, open database/skills_priest.lua. Look for the skill you want to use and copy it (ie. SKILL_SHININGSTRIKE1).

Now go back to options.lua, and insert a new line containing the addSkill() function with the skill you want to use (ie. SKILL_SHININGSTRIKE1) and the hotkey (ie. key.VK_1).
Code:
addSkill(SKILL_SHININGSTRIKE1, key.VK_1);

What about heals and buffs? How do I set up the bot to use those?
You don't. Just add the skill like demonstrated above, and the bot will automatically know how to use the skill. It's just that easy.

What if I want to use a skill that's not listed?
You will need to add an entry for it in your class's skills file in the database folder. Use one of the other skills as an example. A 'skill' table is created by using the skillInfo() function. A description of the function is as follows:
Code:
SKILL_THESKILLNAME1 = skillInfo("The Skill Name 1", cooldown, casttime, mana, requirements, targettype);
'cooldown' should be the cooldown of the skill (in seconds) +2. The +2 is to prevent using it too soon, and is not really required, but strongly suggested. For buffs that last longer than the cooldown, use the duration of the buff instead. For example, a 20 minute buff should have 20*60 as it's cooldown.

'casttime' should be how long the skill takes (in seconds) to cast. If no casttime is given, a value of 1 or 1.5 is suggested. If the casttime is given in the skill's description, it is suggested you had 0.5 to it (to prevent trying to use another skill before finished casting).

'mana' is the amount of mana the skill costs to cast. If no mana is required, use 0.

'requirements' is a flag data that describes what is required to cast the skill. If this is a normal attack, you can use REQUIREMENT_NONE or simply leave this blank (unless the next parameter is needed).
Requirement flags are as listed:
  • REQUIREMENT_NONE - No requirement, use only in combat.
  • REQUIREMENT_HURT - Only use this skill if you are hurt (recommended for healing skills)
  • REQUIREMENT_MANALOW - Only use this skill if you have less than 75% mana
  • REQUIREMENT_NOCOMBAT - Only use out of combat (recommended for buffs)

If you need to use more than 1 requirement, you should use bit.OR(requirement1, requirement2, ...) to construct this flag. For example:
Code:
-- this skill will only be used when below 75% mana, and out of combat.
SKILL_MYSKILL = skillInfo("My Skill", 20, 1, 35, bit.OR(REQUIREMENT_MANALOW, REQUIREMENT_NOCOMBAT);
'targettype' refers to target requirements. As of right now, this is only needed when a skill requires you to target yourself when in combat (like most heals and buffs). If this is a normal attack skill, just leave this parameter blank. If you must target yourself when you have an enemy selected, use TARGET_SELF for this parameter.

Please, if you are adding new skills, let me know. Go ahead and post them here so I can add that information to the database.

What if there is nothing listed for my class?
You will need to create all the information yourself. Start by adding a new file to the database folder. Follow the naming convention skills_<class>.lua. For example, 'skills_rogue.lua' would be an appropriate name. You should now fill this file with skill information tables using the method above.

The final step is including this new file. Open up skills_base.lua and go to the bottom. You will see several includes. Make sure to add your new file as another include. For example:
Code:
include("database/skills_rogue.lua");
Old 10/17/2008, 22:29   #3

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239

Original Threadlink if you want regular updates
Old 10/17/2008, 22:31   #4

yep or that =D, but im wondering is there anyway to minimize micromacro?
Old 10/17/2008, 22:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KCT-Sci]Eternal View Post
yep or that =D, but im wondering is there anyway to minimize micromacro?
Quote:
You cannot bot while the screen is minimized or not focused. This means you will not be able to run multiple bots or browse the internet while botting Holic.
Obviously not.

Might be possible in the next version of micromacro, it depends. I'm currently testing it.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:38   #6

i know that =D but is there anyway to change this into a clientless bot?
anyways...i know im a noob =='
but i have an issue, which micro version is it/ i used the newest one and it didn't work + what is: AND() and OR().

Thanks.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:42   #7

Quote:
i know that =D but is there anyway to change this into a clientless bot?
anyways...i know im a noob =='
but i have an issue, which micro version is it/ i used the newest one and it didn't work + what is: AND() and OR().

Thanks.
You can, if you learn C++/C#/C/VB.Net/VB and Sockets.

Download the latest version and check if your changelog says;
Quote:
* Added AND(), OR(), LSHIFT(), and RSHIFT() functions to table bit as stand-ins for missing binary operators.
It does for me. Of course you have to setup it correctly.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:44   #8

oh i think it's vista problems since i have the latest version. Actually i think i know how to fix this..the stupid protections.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:48   #9

Quote:
oh i think it's vista problems since i have the latest version. Actually i think i know how to fix this..the stupid protections.
I'm on Vista. Disable your UAC.

Also lol @ making thread first before trying.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:52   #10

xD well i tried a script for holic before but it wasn't as good as this one and it worked =D so i thought el is pro and it prob will work -.- vista is soooooo lame
Old 10/17/2008, 22:55   #11

Quote:
xD well i tried a script for holic before but it wasn't as good as this one and it worked =D so i thought el is pro and it prob will work -.- vista is soooooo lame
Vista isn't the problem here. I'm using Vista aswell. Like said, disable your UAC.
If that's not working you have to wait, Elverion probably made this for the next version of micromacro which is not released yet.
Old 10/17/2008, 22:56   #12

no i mean control panel doesn't EVEN LOAD!!! tried everything. screw vista!!!! i'll try restarting
Old 10/17/2008, 22:57   #13

Quote:
no i mean control panel doesn't EVEN LOAD!!! tried everything. screw vista!!!! i'll try restarting
Just rightclick on micromacro then and click on "Start with administrator rights".
Old 10/17/2008, 23:03   #14

did that already. Ohs well last resort is restarting. But what is the run command for security center?
Old 10/17/2008, 23:05   #15

Quote:
did that already. Ohs well last resort is restarting. But what is the run command for security center?
Then disabling uac wouldnt help aswell. Just wait a few days, looks like Elverion uploaded an outdated version.