Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit Macro Script

Discussion on Autoit Macro Script within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
With the new changes to ID, Modify a script that I found here when I mastered Architect. I'm including the script, which I compile into an executable. This let me finish my ID grind in about 3 hours.

This method works with two accounts, although it may work ID'ing yourself. Not sure. I had one account up and running an accept macro that looped, and then this running on this account.

On the account that will be the victim of your ID, make the following macro and have it running. I called the macro acpt

/iu action defaultButton;
/pause 0.3;
/macro acpt;

This will loop over and over, accepting any ID changes as fast as possible.

For your image designer, you may want to modify your stats to max out your mind, or get a mind buff as this can eat up your mind quickly.

On your ID, you also need to set up two macros and put them on your toolbar. I have them in F1 and F2. One initiates the Image Design session on your targeted player, the other commits the changes.

macro name: img
/imagedesign;

macro name: acpt
/ui action defaultButton;

The following is my id.ini file. This needs to be in the same folder as the .exe or the location of the script if you are running it that way

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; id.ini ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[fkeys]
start_id_session_key=F1
finish_id_session_key=F2

[coords]
tab_x = 680
tab_y = 236
color1x = 645
color1y = 408
color2x = 670
color2y = 449

[timers]
timer1 = 2200
timer2 = 3000

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

the coordinates I found using the Autoit Windows Info utility that comes with Autoit. Tab coords are for the Eyes tab, Color coords are just for two different colors. Change these to what works for you.

The following is the script. It's pretty easy to follow. Compile this and run your SWG client in windows / borderless mode. After you run the script, target the other character that is running the accept macro and away you go. Have fun!

Sleep(10000)
WinActivate("SwgClient")
Global $Paused
Global $timer1
Global $timer2
Global $ID_key
Global $Finish_ID_key
Global $tab_x
Global $tab_y
Global $color1_x
Global $color1_y
Global $color2_x
Global $color2_y

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini") then
ReadFromIni()
else
$result = MsgBox(262436,"Missing id.ini?","Missing id.ini file")
Exit
endif
Sleep(1000)
$fkey = 0
While 1 ;infinite loop
If $Paused then
Sleep(1000)
Else
ID()
EndIf
Wend

;;; Main image designer routine ;;;
Func ID()
Send("{"&$ID_key&"}")
Sleep($timer1)
MouseClick("left",$tab_x,$tab_y,2)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left",$color1_x,$color1_y,2)
Sleep(500)
Send("{"&$Finish_ID_key&"}")
Sleep($timer2)
Send("{"&$ID_key&"}")
Sleep($timer1)
MouseClick("left",$tab_x,$tab_y,2)
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left",$color2_x,$color2_y,2)
Sleep(500)
Send("{"&$Finish_ID_key&"}")
Sleep($timer2)
EndFunc

;;; Toggles pause ;;;
Func TogglePause()
$Paused = NOT $Paused
EndFunc

;;; Terminates script ;;;
Func Terminate()
MsgBox(4096,"", "The End")
Exit
EndFunc

;;; Reads from the INI file ;;;
Func ReadFromIni()
$ID_key = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "fkeys", "start_id_session_key", "NotFound")
$Finish_ID_key = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "fkeys", "finish_id_session_key", "NotFound")
$tab_x = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "tab_x", "NotFound")
$tab_y = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "tab_y", "NotFound")
$color1_x = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "color1x", "NotFound")
$color1_y = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "color1y", "NotFound")
$color2_x = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "color2x", "NotFound")
$color2_y = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "coords", "color2y", "NotFound")
$timer1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "timers", "timer1", "NotFound")
$timer2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\id.ini", "timers", "timer2", "NotFound")
EndFunc
Old 07/09/2005, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
there are no stats anymore to Stats Migrate ... but still nice...

and the double xp ended and there is no respec time so its just for the ppl who want to get master ID.