Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project Entropia

Old   #1
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Die Unterhaltung der Zukunft ist bereits hier!

Das Projekt Entropia ist ein massives virtuelles Universum mit einem reellen Wirtschaftssystem.

Zusammen mit Menschen aus aller Welt werden Sie an Abenteuern teilnehmen, mithelfen Gesellschaften aufzubauen und somit dazu beitragen eine neue Welt zu schaffen.

Auf dem Planteten Calypso werden Sie die Währung PED nutzen, um in Ihre eigene Entwicklung zu investieren. Die Gewinne, die sie erzielen, können Sie jeder Zeit in echtes Geld wechseln.

Das Projekt Entropia ist immer online - 24-Stunden am Tag - das ganze Jahr. Das Universum existiert seit 1995 und jeden Monat werden neue Inhalte präsentiert.

Folgen Sie dem Weg der anderen 267015 Teilnehmer und werden Sie ein Teil des Projektes Entropia!

?Project Entropia will be the next generation of interactive entertainment.? -

?Calypso itself is a beautiful place.? -

Mehr info

The game is free to play but it based on reall money you can make where ingame money(ped) and transfer it on REAL money trow the official web page.

for all who will looking on screenshot and say the game is sux i will tell ya no its not for 1 hour i always looked in grafik and think what the hell but after i find what this game better of each lienage2 even witchout good grafik hoo played anarchy online will understand me and besids after playing some time i looked on grafik and it was normal for me just need soem time for adapting to it.
and if you think not many players where you are WRONG it has more us 230000 players.So i think for so old game is not bed and like i hawe read this game is since 1995 year (dont know if it s true)
it has space,water and other thing where you can fly sweem,and i bet all heard about 27000$deal in THIS game soem man buyed the island and know reseling withc small pics so we can make soem clan and help to us levelign where and after making some Reall power in game

Old   #2
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
sorry hab nicht gesehen das die thema ist shon runter lowfyr close bitte treath