Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can be modified with CE?

Discussion on What can be modified with CE? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What can be modified with CE?

So I have been getting into using CE and started to learn how to modify attack speed / movement speed etc. I've noticed that you can't modify many of the stats like STR, DEX etc.. (or you can but it wont effect). So im wondering what all can be changed with CE? My goal atm is to improve my leveling speed and to learn more about this reverse engineering stuff for its very interesting.

For one I would like to learn how do I find the skill cooldown times at CE so i could change them to 0, and how do i remove the cd from potions. I know it can be done for I saw this guy taking potions like as fast as he could click. Eny other usefull information about editable stuff is welcome too

Haven't been part to this community for long, but as my skills improve I hope I can help others too with their problems

Thank you for your help Hope that answers to this post could be help to others too.
Old 12/27/2008, 07:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman3 View Post
Speehack is workig jumphack is working, skill speedhack working, backward shot working, summon more pets than 5 is working, private hacks working, BUT! the attack speed is not working! Cause you cant lower it than 1.0! You can make it higher, like 20.0-25.0 or more and you not hitting but you cant make it to work! Me and my friends tried lot of method to increase attack speed, but cant, maybe it faster with the normal speedhack but not much changes!
huh
Old 12/27/2008, 08:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhq View Post
For one I would like to learn how do I find the skill cooldown times at CE so i could change them to 0, and how do i remove the cd from potions. I know it can be done for I saw this guy taking potions like as fast as he could click.
That guy was most likely using Rice Cakes, not cooldown hacks. They have an instant cooldown, and heal 10% of your hp.
Old 12/27/2008, 13:23   #4

ok thx, but eny idea how could I find the skill cooldowns from my CE?
Old 12/27/2008, 23:18   #5

Not too many things could be modified with CE, but those that can be will give a definite advantage over regular players. Currently, you can modify two kinds of speed (movement, and system speed), attack speed, and switch type settings such as backwards shot all using CE. To modify cooldowns, you would need to know how to use WPE Pro, and modify packets through that. Personally, I have no use for anything other than backwards, speed, and attack. Those are sufficient enough to keep your cool. I am releasing a trainer sometime today, so you won't need CE for attack, or movement.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2008, 06:23   #6

Hey Quadlord, out of curiosity, are the packets in Requiem Encrypted? Do you need another software other than WPEpro to do this?
Thanks
j
Old 12/28/2008, 10:59   #7

Packets are encrypted, but WPE Pro can easily read them. The problem that I'm faced with is to know what port, and how much to send the stuff too. I've used WPE Pro for other games such as MapleStory, and Dreamlords with ease. Requiem is a bit harder to crack. There are still some secrets left to uncover in the Physics.dll file, and the packed content files.