Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Plus New Jobs Items maps etc.

Discussion on Hero Plus New Jobs Items maps etc. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hero Plus New Jobs Items maps etc.

Hi guys i wanted to ask what the new level 50 jobs give you i heared it different from befor.
So do we still need for aatraxia all those items tiger leather etc?`
Are there new pets weopens ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2015, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
I will tell you anything i learned from BetaTest and Hero Stuff
There are new items and new quests!
The new items are lvl1 / lvl75 / lvl175 / and 200+
The new pats start from lvl 70+ They are Called Sinister Darkness Maps
and u can go there and tank the mobs on 40+ But u cant kill them because u miss alot!
After lvl 70 with good gear and 7k CA u can farm there.
If u have some armor i forgot the name its same as ESA u can get all TL and Draco drops! No idea what the drop rate is!

Jobs :
the main job skills like Worrior Buff etc. u get on lvl 50! In lvl 1 u only get 1 job skill and thats the passive one!
After lvl 50 second job u get 2 job books
1st Active skills
2nd Passive skills

Active skills are ur Main job Buff for example if warrior u get the warrior buff and other usefull skills Musa get Sdef buff / Champion get Def buff and Tank buffs for 30 sec
That tank buff give u 5000~10000 Skill def and Def for 30 sec and need 120 sec to be reused!
There are new Holes called Harmonizers!
New Fame Rank System! New Pots! New HT's

There are new weapons, rings, 2nd, accs, pets, items, coins, and Crafts!
Max lvl is 300 now!

Beta test was closed yesterday!
Hero Plus Official release date is 3rd August 2015 - 12AM (PDT) [Pacific Daylight Time]

There will be 3 great events when game start! U get full TL set + draco weapon +4 1st and 2nd accs and other great stuff u can find here :

Thats all i can say atm!
Thanks
1 User