Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling couple chars.

Discussion on Selling couple chars. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling couple chars.

Leave me msg if you wanna buy high lvl chars on server valdes. almost all classes, all 70+ even 73-74+. accepting paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Couple of chars on Aege
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Rules: - I won't scam you. You just have to trust me. No middleman bullshit, I dont have that kind of time. - U pay first with paypal(gift) or moneybookers. - You enter in payment discription: This is a gift, and will not charge it back due to any reasons. - Reply with msn address when u want to buy it. - We will talk on MSN to do this transfer. Make offers on the chars, they're all marginal chars. 1. Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Selling Couple of Chars
10/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 132 Replies
All Chars SOld. Will add some screens and more info later. Leave Offers ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Selling it $ or trade it for other chars. Using MiddleMan ------------------------------------------------- -----------
Selling couple of things
08/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i hope my things not to go for Public and be released. Im Also selling a Rufeng Divine database.. New Features : - All God Divine Skills and Flying skills. - All Tiger Pets and mounts ALL Divine pets ( You can check Hero's War Topic Screen shots its similar to it ) - Love Map similar to Lunar map .. - Divine Casuals...
Wts couple high level chars
05/30/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
//////////////////////////// ////33 bower 965kMars//// /////////////////////////// /////////////////////// //80 Bower Sparta/// ////////////////////// //////////////////////////////// //89 bard/cleric Neptuen /// //////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////
WTS Couple mod. high chars
10/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I got a 90 glavier on odin,71 bower on troy, 76 spear on oasis,and 85 s/s on poseiden im trying to trade for either money thru paypal or possibly a decent spear/ s.s on any server, for more information about each individual char xfire me at yellowbandit13, [email protected] Thanks p.s Don't even bother adding me if you don't plan on going first, if you don't trust me we can use a middleman off epvp with decent posts/black market Screen...