Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FullPost] AGE OF CONAN Full!! (Please Sticky!)

Discussion on [FullPost] AGE OF CONAN Full!! (Please Sticky!) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FullPost] AGE OF CONAN Full!! (Please Sticky!)

Well i guess that everyones know Age of Conan xD! so i decided to post this thread that have AoC FULL! so u don't need to buy it! its de original version.. I don't know if you can update it but whatever XD! i know that it works cuz i play on this.
Here are the screenshots of the game for those one who don't know it.

ScreenShots:

INTRODUCTION OF THE GAME:
Description:

Hyborian Adventures is the first episode of the series scheduled to take Age of Conan expansion pack and possible sequels. Age of Conan is set in Hyboria Age, a fantasy setting created by Robert E. Howard. Also there is the possibility of embodying some of the races in the world such as Conan Aquilonia, Cimmerios and Styx.

One of the main features of this game is the ability for clans of players to build cities in the game. These cities are regularly besieged by the NPC's controlled the game. Not foresee the possibility of allowing players from sieges to the cities. There are many clans with many popular Spanish-year old tanned in other RPGs like AoC. Another unique feature is that up to level 20 the game is built on a completely individual. This mode is designed to familiarize the player with the game environment and interface during the initial levels. Even so this method will be completely online is necessary to connect to the servers of the game

Minimum requirements:
Windows XP / Windows Vista Graphics Shader 2.0 and 128MB ram RAM: 1GB CPU: 3 GHz Pentium 4 32GB of free space on your hard disk

Recommended requirements:
Windows XP / Windows Vista CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher Graphic nVidia GeForce 7900 GTX or higher RAM: 2 GB 32GB of free space on your hard disk

DOWNLOAD:
<- Pt.1
<- Pt.2
<- Pt.3
<- Pt.4

CAN YOU RUN IT ON YOUR PC???
Want to know if you can run this game on your computer, over here on this page you can know! this will scan your PC and will tell you if your pc can run it yes or no.

Hope you ENJOY this game.
Credits: Me =D
THANKS ME IF I HELPED!
Old 11/03/2009, 22:23   #2

how play online ??

need to pay ?
Old 11/13/2009, 16:06   #3

Pay 2 play!
Old 11/20/2009, 19:11   #4

elite*gold: 297